Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Rccg May 2019 Divine Encounter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg May 2019 Divine Encounter (232 Views)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 / May 2019 Holy Ghost Service / 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg May 2019 Divine Encounter by Haleplushearty: 10:15am On May 06, 2019
RCCG MAY 2019 DIVINE ENCOUNTER
TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY PART 5 - BORN TO WIN
TEXT: ROMANS CHAPTER 9:10-13

Thank You Father, glory be to Your Holy name.

Prayer
Father, in this month of grace, please, be gracious unto me

SONG
Glory be to God in the highest Amen
For His mercy endureth for ever Amen

Eternal rock of ages, we bless Your Holy name, thank You for bringing us into the month of May, thank You for this month of grace, please, accept our worship in Jesus name. In this month of grace, please, be gracious unto us, do something mighty in all our lives today, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen.

Let somebody shout Hallelujah, shake hands with one or two people and say God will be gracious unto you today.

We learnt at the holy ghost service that though we were created equal we were not born equal. Some are born to win, how many winners are here this morning? let me hear you shout hallelujah! And some are born to lose. Some were born to win but end up losing while some were born to lose but end up winning. Why? because God is sovereign, He does as He pleases but He also allows you to participate ultimately in what will happen to you. Jeremiah 29:11 There is an end that I'm expecting for you because it depend on the individual. Genesis 4:1 Cain was born to win but he lost Genesis 4:13-14 Cain became a vagabond, you will not be a loser in Jesus name.

1 Kings 17:8-16 The son of a widow was born at the wrong time, during famine, he was born to lose but ended up a winner.  The tide will turn for the better today for you in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 20:20, 1 Kings 17:17-24 Anointing chased death away,  God will change any evil in your destiny to good in Jesus name. The difference between Cain and the son of the widow is GIVING. The mother of the boy gave. Psalms 20:1-3 God will remember your offerings, Genesis 4:3-7 Cain gave unacceptable offering to God and God rejected His offering. When God asked you to give is for your own good, if you refuse you will be a loser if you do it you will be a winner.

You are not doing God a favor by giving, the difference between a loser and a winner is GIVING, before you give anything to God give your life, surrender your life to Jesus now.

PRAYER
 Father, in Your great mercy, please don't refuse me and dont refuse my offering.

Father, don't let me be a loser for the rest of my live, let me be a winner all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Who To Talk To Spiritually / Walk With Your Creator To Reach Your Destination - SHEIKH IYANU OLOHUN / Are You Struggling Spiritually Or In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.