Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Oau Professor Kidnapped Along Ibadan Road See Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Professor Kidnapped Along Ibadan Road See Photos (693 Views)

Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Professor Kidnapped Along Ibadan Road See Photos by Campuzhit: 10:39am On May 06, 2019
Suspected kidnappers have abducted Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, while he was on his way to Ife from Ibadan on Sunday May 5th.

Acoording to reports, Adegbehingbe who lectures at the College of Health Sciences, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, OAU, was kidnapped at about 9:15 pm.

OAU Chief Security Officer (CSO), Babatunde Oyatokun, who confirmed his abduction, said the professor was whisked away during a robbery attack on the road.

“Yes, I’m presently at Apomu. I have not been in Ife since yesterday. They were coming from Ibadan but (were) attacked in between Asejire and Apomu by armed robbers. While they attacked all the vehicles on the road at that time, he was singled out. They picked him and took him away,” Mr Oyatokun said.
for more details;
https://www.campuzhit.com/thread.php?id=356

(1) (Reply)

30,000 Unqualified Teachers To Take Exams In June – TRCN / Professional Makeup & Gele Training In Ibadan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.