Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic (1650 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Igboblog: 10:41am On May 06, 2019
BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(Graphic Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen have allegedly killed a man in Imo State yesterday.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at Opposite kenittyza plaza Umuorii in Owerri, Off road safety  road by Toronto round about.

According to an eyewitness who spoke with Igbere TV, "As Fulani Herdsmen were said to have  a land where Hausa's are guiding. They were told not to allow their cattles destroy things. They refused and engaged in a fight with the Hausa boys. After being defeated, they left and came back with guns and machetes."

"Shot one dead and butchered the other one while he is sleeping."

"Now I  ask. Why are cattle rearers allowed to carry guns but security men left with machetes."

"Pls ooo  help and share this until it goes far to people. It must stop, how can I be in my house and a stranger will be threatening my life.. In my own house kwa."

"Many people will say, thank God its Hausa's that they killed... Had it been it were in a farm land that belongs to an Igbo man.. The same will happen."

"FULANI HERDS MEN... Are now terror to lives... They kill anyone that doesn't grant them access to their farm lands for cattle grazing... No no no... It must stop."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/629518/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-storm-imo-state-kill-one-injure-another-persongraphic-photos/

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by donbachi(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2019
As many as they,that signed on that paper that brought together southern and northern protectorate in 1914...heaven and earth will never cease to judge you all...no single similarity in religion,food,culture,dressing,talking,way of life and even in thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by AmadiAba: 10:54am On May 06, 2019
Tears
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Kahujadekadura: 10:59am On May 06, 2019
Later they will say dat Igbos hate other tribes becos dey are asking for secession. See as many Igbos came for d rescue of dat Hausa man as if na Igbo man be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Nobody: 11:01am On May 06, 2019
We have something in our hands.

Something we seem to be helpless about.

We know these marauders are on expansionist mission.

That's why we cried on the top of our voices against Buhari presidency once more.

The entire south needs to stamp there foot on the ground and say enough is enough.

Any Igbo supporting APC should become an outcast henceforth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Igboblog: 11:36am On May 06, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Turantula(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2019
They should find the Fulani man and pay him N2b so that he can stop the killing.
Let us support Buhari to continue his good work.

CC: sarrki, buhariAdvocate

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by gidgiddy: 11:49am On May 06, 2019

"Now I  ask. Why are cattle rearers allowed to carry guns but security men left with machetes

You dont know why? The Fulaninoen Nigeria, nobody will ever disarm them

This government rushed to proscribe unarmed IPOB who killed nobody but left the armed Fulani cattle men to carry on killing people. Why?

The Fulani own Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Ekpeitit(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
Igboblog:
BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(Graphic Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen have allegedly killed a man in Imo State yesterday.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at Opposite kenittyza plaza Umuorii in Owerri, Off road safety  road by Toronto round about.

According to an eyewitness who spoke with Igbere TV, "As Fulani Herdsmen were said to have  a land where Hausa's are guiding. They were told not to allow their cattles destroy things. They refused and engaged in a fight with the Hausa boys. After being defeated, they left and came back with guns and machetes."

"Shot one dead and butchered the other one while he is sleeping."

"Now I  ask. Why are cattle rearers allowed to carry guns but security men left with machetes."

"Pls ooo  help and share this until it goes far to people. It must stop, how can I be in my house and a stranger will be threatening my life.. In my own house kwa."

"Many people will say, thank God its Hausa's that they killed... Had it been it were in a farm land that belongs to an Igbo man.. The same will happen."

"FULANI HERDS MEN... Are now terror to lives... They kill anyone that doesn't grant them access to their farm lands for cattle grazing... No no no... It must stop."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/629518/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-storm-imo-state-kill-one-injure-another-persongraphic-photos/
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by BuhariAdvocate: 12:29pm On May 06, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of the story.However I thought you guys said no different btw fulani herdsmens and fulani farmers? Because you said Buhari should declare them terrorist organization the whole ethnic.is like you are telling Buhari to declare igbo terrorist instead of ipob.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by BuhariAdvocate: 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
Turantula:
They should find the Fulani man and pay him N2b so that he can stop the killing.
Let us support Buhari to continue his good work.

CC: sarrki, buhariAdvocate
oga you have no point here.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Ekpeitit(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2019
Igbos are noise makers, see Fulani herdsmen going to their backyard to kill them and they can't even defend themselves, after they will be shouting Biafra.
No wonder they need South South to help them form Biafra.
Can you imagine Fulani herdsmen going to Ijaw land to kill people?
Impossible.
Igbos are real cowards.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Igbos are noise makers, see Fulani herdsmen going to their backyard to kill them and they can't even defend themselves, after they will be shouting Biafra.
Impossible.
Igbos are real cowards.
do you know that Fulani getting killed isn't making the news? Or do you think those families will seat and watch those criminals get away?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Impossible.
Igbos are real cowards.
Mo.ron read the report again, this time slowly and carefully before making a fool of whatever unfortunate education your parents wasted their money to give you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Ekpeitit(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Mo.ron read the report again, this time slowly and carefully before making a fool of whatever unfortunate education your parents wasted their money to give you.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Ekpeitit(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
Yes Mumu,I read the article and it stated clearly that Fulani herdsmen killed a man in Imo State .
Did you read it with Igbo brain or what?
MUMU.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 06, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Yes Mumu,I read the article and it stated clearly that Fulani herdsmen killed a man in Imo State .
MUMU.
It's not even the fact that you are ignorant and daft that is sad, it's the fact that you are still adamantly sure that you are not inherently stupid as a bonus that makes me feel bad for you, like I said...read the report again, stop disappointing your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Warship: 12:56pm On May 06, 2019
Ekpeitit:
MUMU.

Fulani terrorists attacked 2 Hausa men and the Igbos rushed to their rescue.

Read again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by slimfit1(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2019
If we have any sense Southern Nigeria will set up guard patrols specifically for farmers every community will have a number to call get them bulletproof patrol trucks drone to monitor the activities of these Fulani people.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by selemempe: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Impossible.
Igbos are real cowards.
you will die one day and get ready to go to heaven to meet your maker, he will play your nairaland posts for you to see who you really are.
Keep having fun bro.. time will tell
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by temitope27(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Na still family issue na
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Impossible.
Igbos are real cowards.

start reading, it helps in life
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by ifytrik(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2021
donbachi:
As many as they,that signed on that paper that brought together southern and northern protectorate in 1914...heaven and earth will never cease to judge you all...no single similarity in religion,food,culture,dressing,talking,way of life and even in thinking.
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Fulani killed Hausa man. You all can see that fulanis hates hausas. They are just their willful slaves. Anyday the hausas rise, that will be the end of the Fulanis. But their religious spell have held the hausas spell bound
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by johnmartus(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Awol1:

That's why we cried on the top of our voices against Buhari presidency once more.

The entire south needs to stamp there foot on the ground and say enough is enough.

hope you will not ask APC presidential ticket in 2023 .
Re: BREAKING!!! Fulani Herdsmen Storm Imo State, Kill One, Injure Another Person(pic by owobokiri(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Awol1:

Totally in order and I think going forward, the messaging should follow this route..
We need to identify these very useless Igbos who have joined this government for pecuniary interests and watched hands akimbo as Buhari and his goons try destroying Igboland. Their membership of the Evil APC/Buhari government has legitimatized buharis uncanny atrocities as state sanctioned initiatives that have the support of a broad spectrum of the Nigerian people, when in actual fact, this government is pursuing sectional goals. The same for all easterners who pleaded and worked hard for the emergence of buharis presidency, irrespective of the warnings that were made about the tyrant's intentions..

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court strikes out Cross River’s suit on Onnoghen / There Will Be No Governor In Imo Should Supreme Court Fail To Review.... Irona / Senators Introduce Funny Greeting Style Today Because Of Coronavirus(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.