Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

LINGERIE – Not Just Panties And Bras - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LINGERIE – Not Just Panties And Bras (425 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Bras And Pants For Wholesale And Retail / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LINGERIE – Not Just Panties And Bras by Velveltyblog: 1:17pm On May 06, 2019
What comes to your mind when you hear Lingerie??
“Lingerie is the maximum expression of a woman’s femininity” says Dolce&Gabbana. A woman’s closet is never complete without a good and best fitting lingerie because what lies beneath is just as important as what you show to the world. Lingerie is made of decorative fabrics such as silk, satin, chiffon, lycra or lace. Good lingerie makes you feel better about yourself and so do I each time I'm on my best lingerie and I believe you too do! wink

So lets explore the world of lingerie – not just panties and bras.

Source: https://www.velveltyblog.info/2019/05/lingerie-not-just-panties-and-bras.html

Re: LINGERIE – Not Just Panties And Bras by Flexherbal(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2019
Noted !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Benin City --excel Fashion School / Smooth Waka Travel Deals / Xmas Sales On Kids Character Jeans Selling 1500naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.