Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

10 Makeup Hacks Every Lady Must Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Makeup Hacks Every Lady Must Know (414 Views)

Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know / Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know / 10 Makeup Facts That Will Blow Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Makeup Hacks Every Lady Must Know by MimieJay(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2019
To be honest, you don't necessarily have to spend so many hours in front of the mirror to get your makeup done perfectly, Personally, I'm tired of seeing ladies get their makeup all wrong when there are very easy tips and tricks you can use to save time and get a good result.
As a result of this, I took it upon myself to do research on 10 makeup hacks that will make your makeup faster and better. I have tried all of them, so I can say with confidence they work.

The first and most important one is to have a fresh base.
Do your makeup on a clean and moisturized base. it is important because it serves as the foundation on which other makeup products will be built. Once your foundation is good, the rest is easy peasy. Do not forget, wash your face before starting your makeup and also apply a good moisturizer and a primer.

Continue reading >>> 10 Makeup Hacks Every Lady Must Know

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Luxuriously Beautiful And Very Affordable Men's Clothing / Best Anarkali Dress Online Shopping-upto 60% OFF / Unveiling Emiife Jadesola, A Fast Rising Nigerian Super Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.