Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) (29233 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Vicdayz(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian politician, Dino Melaye who is a Senator and member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West Senatorial district shares photos of his parents in the 80's. Gistvic Reports.

Dino also shared a photo of his parent carrying his younger brother Sam in 1975.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/senator-dino-melaye-shares-photos-of.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2019
Life!

From a baby to a daddy.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by LuciferKoran: 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
Hard to believe pocohantas was already breathing then yet still unmarried today. cry

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by oscaroshar(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2019
Hope your parents didn't teach you to be the way you finally turned out to be? Useless Senator

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by simonlee(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2019
oscaroshar:
Hope your parents didn't teach you to be the way you finally turned out to be? Useless Senator
Somtymz u dnt hv 2 b stupid...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by lordkush: 2:15pm On May 06, 2019
oscaroshar:
poor wretched hater

your mate dey road dey sell herbal medicine. dey hustle hard.

but you re onling spewing nonsense. did your own parents teach you that ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by iTearHerToto: 2:19pm On May 06, 2019
Eww angry mom was dangerously hugly. Ok that wasn't enough. Mom was also k-legged. I'm sure that poor lil baby then must have gone through alot. Imagine you as a baby waking up and seeing something like 'em amoeba trying to breastfeed you cry

Pukes angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
what does mr meleye do for a living? is parent arent into oil and gas from the pic i am seeing above..so how did he acquire all those cars except those cars are knock off
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by kaen1317: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
President Dino Melaye Inshallah!..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by emmasege: 4:59pm On May 06, 2019
Your parents left you a good legacy in the form of complete family (father, mother and children).
You owe your children same thing. Give them all A MOTHER in your home.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 5:00pm On May 06, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Eww angry mom was dangerously hugly. Ok that wasn't enough. Mom was also k-legged. I'm sure that poor lil baby then must have gone through alot. Imagine you as a baby waking up and seeing something like 'em amoeba trying to breastfeed you cry

Pukes angry
I am very sure u need medical attention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by sonnie10: 5:01pm On May 06, 2019
lilwetdick:
what does mr meleye do for a living? is parent arent into oil and gas from the pic i am seeing above..so how did he acquire all those cars except those cars are knock off
Look at the picture again. That background looks like Broad street Lagos. If his parents had something to do around there (the business nerve center)in the 80s, then they most have been into something close to today’s oil and gas.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:13pm On May 06, 2019
Een papa face too strong like say na cement e dey use as cream
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2019
sonnie10:
Look at the picture again. That background looks like Broad street Lagos. If his parents had something to do around there (the business nerve center)in the 80s, then they most have been into something close to today’s oil and gas.

so just because they are standing in somewhere that look like broad street means the man's parent must have been rich..what of if they were waiting for molue to enter...i didnt see a chauffeur driven car around them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:29pm On May 06, 2019
Broda agbaya jumping from one abuja asewo to the other.koto sheykun gbandu bi enito GBE Malu mi.baba e gan tobie onikun to e

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by daddytime(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2019
Hmmm....Dino is obviously a couple of months or tops one year older than Sam if I'm not mistaking.

Very impressive and interesting...
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by debossng: 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
Y
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Oluromantic: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
No wonder this guy is rising high above all odds, he honors his parents a lot. This is about the third post I'm seeing about his parents, I saw one before his mother's demise..

Many people who have parents will leave their parents or probably send them gifts only 1-2 times a year and be giving money to pastors almost every sunday for prayers and blessing.. They don't know that the blessings of parents if you make them happy while they're still alive is a million times greater than pastor blessing.. Ignorant mumu people..

I'm not against honoring pastors o but having ur parents alive is a golden opportunity to soar high. Parental blessings never die, in fact it sometimes cancels curses and open closed doors if prayed from a deep heart of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by queengift(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

Show us your mum's, sisters and girl friend's pictures let's see. low life fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
Poverty is a decease
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

Show us your own mother's picture, I bet she has already lost all at teeth in her early 30s.
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by searchlight: 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
oscaroshar:
pls who's the senator representing you? I can bet my two balls that dino is better than him
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by searchlight: 10:55pm On May 06, 2019
lordkush:
poor wretched hater

your mate dey road dey sell herbal medicine. dey hustle hard.

but you re onling spewing nonsense. did your own parents teach you that ?
his wretched parent though him to be poor and always inherit poverty
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by searchlight: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
lilwetdick:
your parents were not born in the gutter, they weren't deformed from birth, non of them were imbeciile, your grand parent weren't clowns, your parents were not raised in the IDP camp so where did they inherited poverty, stupidity and wretchedness? investigate the source of your family's poverty, hopelessness and stupidity before investigating Dino's wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Greenvaiper: 11:04pm On May 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

so just because they are standing in somewhere that look like broad street means the man's parent must have been rich..what of if they were waiting for molue to enter...i didnt see a chauffeur driven car around them.

Brainless comment
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Greenvaiper: 11:04pm On May 06, 2019
sonnie10:

Brainless comment. So I can't go and snap in front of VGC?
Re: Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 06, 2019
searchlight:
your parents were not born in the gutter, they weren't deformed from birth, non of them were imbeciile, your grand parent weren't clowns, your parents were not raised in the IDP camp so where did they inherited poverty, stupidity and wretchedness? investigate the source of your family's poverty, hopelessness and stupidity before investigating Dino's wealth.

i will take your advice seriously..you really made a big statement..

i like it when poor people defend their master so well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.