Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead (1877 Views)

Armed Robber Gun Down During Gun Fight With Security Operatives In Edo(photos) / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by joungblood(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
Just happened yesterday 10:30pm Sunday in PH GRA at THE BOSS CLUB AND LOUNGE, Many dead, civilians and 2 police officers, what started as a fun evening � hanging out with my friends turned into a bloody nightmare real quick. Some guys showed up with guns and opened fire at the officers guiding the place, the police men also were returning fire, everyone was scattered and running for their life. While me n my friends and others just lay down flat on The ground until it was all over(gun fight lasted 10-15min) after everything and we trying to get out of the place we saw some people dead on the floor and 2 police men dead also,i took this pictures before I vanish the scene with my friends, thanking God tonight wasn't our last night...please call your people around there to check on them. PH is bleeped up. 9ja is bleeped... See me in the picture enjoying my BBQ fish jejely b4 all this nonsense happen

Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by rOsy247(f): 2:08pm On May 06, 2019
Where in GRA is this?
Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by adecz: 5:13pm On May 06, 2019
Close shave...

Stop clubbing for now.
Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by Lothbrok(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
@Op. . .You no sabi say PHC dey hot. .

The color of your facecap sef fit send signal, to nack and be thrown overboard.

When you look down and look up. . wetin you see?

Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by joungblood(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
Omo the place dey hot me I didn't know oo. I came to owerri for business and my friend in pH say make we flex small, since pH dey close na, I kukuma go, see action film life and direct.. I thank God sha me n my friends are ok. It was bloody

Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
pH nah useless place, do not enter anyhow...

Small 20 year old boys dey carry gun.

One olokpa was even boasting that he is a cultist.

You can imagine.
Re: Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead by TooMuchStuff: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
joungblood:
Omo the place dey hot me I didn't know oo. I came to owerri for business and my friend in pH say make we flex small, since pH dey close na, I kukuma go, see action film life and direct.. I thank God sha me n my friends are ok. It was bloody

Life is for the living. U dey flex well my guy..! The

U rep Sailing whales...!

Jonathan Ansho: Fake Catholic Priest On The Run After Being Exposed In Delta / Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx / Man Who Spent 23 Years In Prison For A Crime He Didn’t Commit Receives N548 Mill