Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx (1878 Views)

Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers / Suicide Bomber Caught Inside Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by Fidwon: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
BREAKING!
Suicide bomber caught with explosives at Living Faith Church Sabo, Kaduna.

See more photos below
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/02/breaking-man-caught-with-explosives-bomb-at-living-faith-church-kaduna-see-photos.html

Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by SmellingAnus(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Like for beheading him immediately Share for handing him over to the Nigerian Police...

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
he will be released. trust me
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by geosuzzy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh okay
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by dawnomike(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why would a sane person want to shed the blood of the innocent!?
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by otownmp3: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Am uploading the videos now... I was there live
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by nellybadas: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by anonymuz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
O boy, this one na the first good news from nairaland this year. God you too much. No headline like: hundreds killed inside church while worshipping.
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by sheddo619(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
He should have been lynched immediately now , why handing him over so that he will be rehabilitated, released and later come back to attack same people
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
If I was part of the congregation, I would just take him quietly to one corner and strangle him till he dies then hand over the corpse to the police
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Later some mofos will say that he dosent represent Islam, as if their prophet didn't do worse
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by boss1310(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
I dont advise handing these people to police first because those who support them are high up and influence the decisions of the police.I bet you won't hear about him again after this
they should be locked up in a dark room and beaten to near death, that way they will confess about their sponsors.
Re: Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx by Quality20(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
d terrorist is a Christian n ds is not his fist attempt at bombing d same church

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Man Threatens To Slaughter Igbo Man For Asking Why His Crops Were Destroy / Seller, Jaruma Arrested In Abuja By Ned Nwoko (PHOTOS) / Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.