Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

#broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. (319 Views)

Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks / Bbnaija's Dee-one Mocks Regina Daniels For Making Grammatical Blunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. by Gabrie300(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2019
Lets have fun and make grammatical blunders using the word broke.

Just For fun

NOTE:The narialander with the best grammatical blunders gets the highest likes

*Why are you shouting my name from far. Do you want to broke my Ear?

*See the way you are holding your phone. You will soon broke the screen.

Re: #broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2019
Men of nowadays will broke your heart like they're broking a brokeable plate angry

#brokechallenge#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. by Nyamuriflathead: 2:02pm On May 06, 2019
Amaka, chidinma and adaeze were all virgins until I broke their hymen with my monsterous weapon of mass destruction.
Re: #broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. by SageMK: 2:05pm On May 06, 2019
Never. I am allergic to grammatical blunders. I'd love to broke one of my rules and participate but I just can't.
Re: #broke Challenge # Lets make Grammatical blunders using the Word Broke. by catwalq(f): 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
She is suffering from heart broke-age.

(1) (Reply)

"You Could Get Killed" Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido To Stop Speaking Against Oyeto / Eldee Backs Efcc’s Grilling Of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Over Alleged ‘yahoo / “jesus Is A Miracle Worker, Not An Artificial BREAST Giver” Uche Maduagwu Slam..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.