Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! (666 Views)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by wales(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2010
Former Vice President and the presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2011 election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has dismissed incumbency factor in the coming primaries, arguing that he will defeat President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a statement issued in Abuja yesterday and signed by his media aide, Garba Shehu, the PDP presidential Aspirant at a meeting with his North-central co-ordinators in Jos, Plateau State, said incumbent presidents had been known to lose elections even in the West African sub-region and Jonathan would not be an exception.
“Don’t let anyone intimidate you that we cannot defeat an incumbent president. I will beat Jonathan in a free and fair contest,” Atiku said to the delight of his supporters.

At the Jos meeting, he charged them to engage party delegates one on one. Atiku told the 30 co-ordinators, who came from Plateau, Kogi, Niger, Benue, Nasarawa and Kwara states to be committed, aggressive and diligent in courting party delegates.

“We are in this race to win and by the grace of God, we shall win. We have the most organized, the most democratic and the most competent campaign structure in the country.
“Go out there and work hard, engage delegates one on one, visit them, call them and convince them that Nigeria will be safe in Atiku’s hands, tell them that we have the best plan for the transformation of Nigeria, let them know that your candidate is the most prepared, the most experienced and the most capable of all the candidates,” Atiku said.
The co-ordinators assured the former vice president that they would do their best to ensure his victory.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/sept/21/national-21-09-2010-003.htm

Re: I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
This one thinks it a birth right.
Re: I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by wales(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
He can't win in his house not to talk about his LGA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by MaziUche0(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
That sounds like a threat!
Re: I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by Ayowumie(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
Behold a dreamer! It is high time Atiku was told to wake up from his daytime dream. He is just a wishful dreamer.
In a free and fair election, he would not beat Danjuma Goje (Gombe state governor) not to talk of IBB. For me to hear him say he will beat Jonathan in a free and fair election invokes back-aching, tears-pouring, cheek-slapping laughter in me.
Re: I Will Defeat Jonathan –atiku ! by Vindy: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
I'm laughing in Calabari, obviously Atiku has nothing 2 do.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Giving Nigerians Untenable Excuses,ibb Told. / How Can Diasporans Vote In Naija's Elections? Solutions Wanted / Abians In Diaspora Lauds Nigeria And Abia State Government - Demands More Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.