Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Social Media Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Social Media Management (1122 Views)

Social Post Magic Review - The Social Media Management Toolkit For Your Business / Social Media Management : Managing The Organization's Authority To Speak / Media Accent Nigeria : Social Media Management... 10 Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
If you Don't have time to manage your social media accounts? Not too sure how to go about getting more traffic to your accounts? I am here to help you. I have a background in advertising and marketing with a focus in digital marketing. I will write and design engaging posts for your social media accounts and post every day to grow your traffic organically.

Packages include
*instagram page management
*facebook page management
*Twitter account management
*ads campaign
*Page reconstruction
*2k organic followers each
*guaranteed customer feedback
*real social network behavior
*Content creation
*Image sourcing
*Hashtag research
*Multiple professional posts a day

Price is 50k naira for 1 month (30 Days) of account management. Each package can be renewed each month. Price include cost of running ads,
Note: price can be renegotiated

Chat me directly on whatsapp
https:///2347055968564

Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2019
I Will Bring Real Organic Nigeria or any country Web Traffic,Long Visit 2 Min to your website..
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2019
will create unique content that can be posted on your website and blog, or anywhere you want to post them, the content is going to be detailed and well researched.

I have written content for so man years for media houses as well as literature publishers, I can promise you that I will write High-Quality and Search Engine Optimized (SEO) Website Content that is guaranteed to attract more customers and increase traffic on your website, As a professional in creative writing, I can help you write or rewrite your website content to be well optimized.

I will write an rewrite your web content to appeal to the needs of your target customers and at the end everyone goes home happy, a boost in sales and traffic is guaranteed from the kind of content I will deliver.

MY SERVICES INCLUDES:
Search engine optimized.
The spelling and grammar are correct.
Relevant to you and your customers.

https:///2347055968564?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20services
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2019
Social Media is a key to reach your targeted audience currently. When Trump & Modi used it well, so why not us! Let me help you to do below listed tasks:

PDF Document on Digital Media Marketing Plan & Strategies for your Company.
Create your Facebook Business Page with Shop, Photos & About sections.
Develop a great professional profile on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus...etc.
Prepare trader profiles on IndiaMart, Alibaba, Toboc & other business Portals. (If required)
Free Blogs for your products & services with keywords & link backs.
Digital Posts on daily or weekly basis with suitable image, content & hashtag.
Make your profiles, a member in suitable group on Facebook, Twitter & G+.
Create your own collections on Facebook & G+ for your products & services.
Consolidated Weekly Analytics & Insights Report on Visitors, Clicks, Likes, Engagements.

I would like to request you to send me your requirements first in message and let me give you a custom offer best suitable to your needs.

Have a great time!
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2019
A Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.

As a social media manager my job are as follow

*Deliberate planning and goal setting
*Development of brand awareness and online reputation
*Content management
*SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
*Cultivation of leads and sales
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2019
Content management duties include:

1 Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.

2 Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).

3 Create a regular publishing schedule.

4 Leverage the right tools to manage your content.

5 Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.

6 Promote content through social advertising.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2019
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 90 days
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
1. Brand Development

“Why” is the reason customers buy. A great “why buy here” message is unique to your company, is backed up by facts (awards, numbers, in-store policies) and answers “What’s in it for me?” for the shopper.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2019
2. Identify Target Customers

Your product cannot possibly be all things to all people. Until you accept the notion that you must keep your market focus tight, you’ll constrict your business’ ability to grow.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2019
3. Set Clear Objectives

All marketing plans include defined, realistic goals. It isn’t enough to say you “see” results. Your results must tie back to your goals and objectives. You’ll never know ROI without goal setting and strategy.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2019
In setting goals, it’s important to identify what challenges the business is experiencing. These 5 are the most common:

Insufficient website traffic and/or scant visitors
Weak brand awareness
Declining customer retention
Poor online reputation
Slow sales
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2019
4 Visual Design and Web Development Strategy

Visual content has a lasting effect on the viewer. Your visual branding must be consistent. Whether it’s your status updates, your landing pages or your Facebook ads, what the audience sees is what they’ll remember. Make sure it’s compelling and gets the point across.

Savvy web development is crucial to your content marketing success. You must retain a hub for your content where customers and prospects can visit to learn more about your products and services, and where search engines can crawl to award more authority.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2019
5. Solid Content Strategy

One of the most frequently asked questions I get is, “How do I know what to post on our page?” In order to know the answer to that question, you must have a solid idea of who you are as a brand and who your target customers are.

*What is it about your company that makes it unique…makes people want to buy from you? Answer that question in detail.

*Describe your target customers. What are their interests, concerns and issues? How can you help them come to a purchase decision with the content you publish?

*Don’t forget about those fans who are not in-market. What can you offer them to make their time with you interesting?
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2019
6. Promotion Strategy

It is essential to continually grow your fan base and promote your content. Social media is now pay to play.

Social advertising is a very valuable tool to get your message heard. However, social (Facebook) ads don’t look like the ads you’re familiar with. They differ in content, placement and targeting…and when done right, they are received much more cheerfully.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
The best way to grow your Facebook page is to utilize Facebook Ads. A small budget with carefully selected images and ad copy (with a clear call-to-action) will increase likes, improve engagement and generate leads.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
7. Engagement Strategy

Your Social Media manager should listen, respond, ask questions and engage your audience. There should be careful consideration on how he/she responds to organic (non-paid) leads that appear in the comment section of your posts.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2019
People will ask questions and sometimes want to engage in a sale. The Social Media Manager should have knowledge and experience of your sales process to respond correctly.

If a lead asks a question, answer it and follow it up with a question back to engage them further, eventually guiding them to a product display page, signup form or appointment.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
Leverage Facebook ads to promote your content and increase your audience reach. As your page grows and your content is seen more often in Newsfeeds, you’ll find it easier to engage fans and build those relationships.

https:///2347055968564?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20services
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
Today, Instagram is one of the most popular social platforms on the web. ... The problem is, Instagram growth is more than just a numbers game. Companies tap into the $6.48 billion worth of revenue Instagram churns out per year by making real connections with the people on their page.

If you are a business owner you can't handle your Instagram page yourself. You need the expertise of a professional.

Instagram growth its not a child's play. Your brand needs to be portrayed uniquely to gain audience and convert followers to customers
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2019
Role Of Instagram Stories In Your Marketing Strategy

over 50% of businesses using Instagram make use of the Instagram Stories feature, so it is about time that you do the same. ... It can help you to reach a broader range of audience, promote your brand, built hype, and keep your business current and interesting.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2019
Instagram Stories has only been around for a few years, but it already managed to gain huge popularity, enjoyed by more than 400 million daily users. If you never used this feature before, the whole idea can be pretty daunting.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2019
There is already a large number of businesses utilising the power of Instagram Stories for marketing purposes, and once you get the hang of it, posting regularly doesn’t have to be a chore.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2019
So, why should you be using Stories for your business?

1 To start with, people seem to love the feature, and it can be really effective. The average time spent by users on Instagram since the introduction of stories is 28 minutes, with over one-third of them watching Stories every day. Studies show that 20% of Stories posted by a business result in direct interaction with users.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2019
2 If you have over 10,000 followers on your Instagram account, you can unlock additional features. One of the most prominent of them is the ability to post links on a Story so users can go directly where you want them to go.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2019
3 Live Instagram Stories is a growing trend. This is mainly because consumers seem to be attracted to live streams. This means that you can live stream events, host Q&A sessions, etc.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2019
What Is Content Marketing?

Useful content should be at the core of your marketing
Traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute; as a forward-thinking marketer, you know there has to be a better way.

Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2019
Instead of pitching your products or services, you are providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues.
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2019
Content marketing is good for your bottom line — and your customers
Specifically, there are three key reasons — and benefits — for enterprises that use content marketing:

#Increased sales
#Cost savings
#Better customers who have more loyalty
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
Content is the present – and future – of marketing
Go back and read the content marketing definition one more time, but this time remove the relevant and valuable. That’s the difference between content marketing and the other informational garbage you get from companies trying to sell you “stuff.” Companies send us information all the time
it’s just that most of the time it’s not very relevant or valuable (can you say spam?). That’s what makes content marketing so intriguing in today’s environment of thousands of marketing messages per person per day.
Marketing is impossible without great content
Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you use, content marketing should be part of your process, not something separate. Quality content is part of all forms of marketing:
Re: Social Media Management by Lancarrazi(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Social media marketing: Content marketing strategy comes before your social media strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In 2020 / What's My Best Option With This 500k / Another Free Opportunity To Earn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.