Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Make Money Online By Just Intoducing This New Site Like Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online By Just Intoducing This New Site Like Facebook (190 Views)

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans / Make Not Less Than $5 Everyday From This New Site, No Registration Fee.. / Make Money Online By Becoming A Data Collector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online By Just Intoducing This New Site Like Facebook by henks(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2019
Are you worried about privacy issues on Facebook? Join me and 2.5 million others, and gain control of your privacy, and have the potential to earn for inviting your friends.
You may be wondering how, But this is real, this new site is called webtalk, It was created as social media like facebook and is for everyone in the whole world, sharing pictures, messages and so on, Webalk's vision is to build a very big platform through revenue sharing with their users and promoter.
And for now webtalk can't accept you directly except someone refers you, Because it is not officially launch, I believe this is a great and super easy means to make a passive income online in 2019 for life without spending a dime.
Nairaland will banned me, I would have share the link here but you can drop your email.or go webtalk.co and use this number as the ID of your Invite 6777512.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN WEBTALK
Once you sign in, go to the right hand side and click the v button beside webtalk, or close to the search bar, and copy your ID, the good news FACEBOOK allows you to copy and paste your affiliate link, and anybody that decided to join through your link will be taking straight to webtalk site.
Its so simple cause I was able to generate or refers over 100 people within 2 week specially from facebook group and pinterest.
The more people you refers to webtalk, the more money they will pay starting from 25th of may.

Lastly, take your time to read the webtalk news and how it works. this will help you to know more, and maximize this great opportunity for life.
I believe life is about sharing. Good luck and feel free to ask me any question.
Re: How To Make Money Online By Just Intoducing This New Site Like Facebook by phemmy51: 3:49pm On May 06, 2019
ride with me as I will show cool and easy way to make money each day tested n trusted ......... DM me 08081270569

(1) (Reply)

Sporting Perimeter / What Is Success? / $95 Paypal Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.