Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. (2738 Views)

How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry / How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 3:39pm On May 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKPgohmW-8

igbo people have always betraying yoruba people right from the inception .yet this people continue their attack against yoruba people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by gidgiddy: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

igbo people have always betraying yoruba people right from the inception .yet this people continue their attack against yoruba people.

How come you are posting this but you font even know that the letter has nothing to do with Ojukwu? The letter was addressed to Ironsi

1 Like

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

How come you are posting this but you font even know that the letter has nothing to do with Ojukwu? The letter was addressed to Ironsi
did you watch it or you see the headline.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by googi: 5:00pm On May 06, 2019
What is surprising here is that at a time when Yoruba believed Igbo was their closest brother and confidant, Igbo had a sanister plan for Yoruba.

I wonder what Fajuyi and Ogundipe we're thinking about Ironsi and Ojukwu.

The take over of civilian Government was planned with a small group of naive Yoruba officers like Banjo to pave the way for Ironsi take over from Tafawa Balewa.

They lied that they were invited by the civilian Government.

They liked that they wanted Awolowo as the President.

Igbo only look and pave the way for Igbo rule.

Very disappointing. So Igbo was never Yoruba friend, they just stoop to conquer.

Very sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by lordkush: 5:27pm On May 06, 2019
googi:
What is surprising here is that at a time when Yoruba believed Igbo was their closest brother and confidant, Igbo had a sanister plan for Yoruba.

The take over of civilian Government was planned with a small group of naive Yoruba officers like Banjo to pave the way for Ironsi take over from Tafawa Balewa.

Very disappointing. So Igbo was never Yoruba friend, they just stoop to conquer.

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by lordkush: 5:31pm On May 06, 2019
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad
[s]
googi:

Very sad
[/s]
googi:

Very sad

1 Like

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by waledeji(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
The guy above me must have went through a lot of pain to post did this rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
did you watch it or you see the headline.

The video is Banjo saying that he was arrested while waiting in the ante-room to see the "supreme commander", the title Ironsi went by while head of state. Banjo was arrested by Lt Col Kurubo and Major Anwunah on 17th of January, so obviously, the letter was addressed to Ironsi since that was the same day Ojukwu was appointed Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria. Banjo was in jail throughout the 6 months of Ironsi's regime.

What some people may not know is that Ojukwu actually helped Banjo, and Banjo repaid Ojukwu with treachery. Ojukwu ordered Banjo's release after Ironsi's death, gave Banjo an apartment at Government House Enugu. When Ojukwu declared Biafra, he promoted Banjo to Brigadier in the Biafran Army and charged him with the task of capturing Lagos

Banjo, Ifeajuna, Alele and Abam all plotted to remove Ojukwu. What Banjo did not know was that one of the people he recruited into the plot, Major Bernard Odogwu, was loyal to Ojukwu. It was Odogwu who recorded Banjo and other plotters in a meeting where they were putting finishing touches to their plans and took the evidence to Ojukwu. All 4 men were arrested and faced a tribunal where the tape was played. All 4 men were found guilty of treason and executed

Bernard Odogwu survived the war and wrote a book called "No place to hide: Crises and conflicts inside Biafra"

In this book, Odogwu detailed not only Banjo's plot to overthrow Ojukwu, he also included the transcripts of Banjos trial

4 Likes

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by Chemcrown: 6:17pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

The video is Banjo saying that he was arrested while waiting in the ante-room to see the "supreme commander", the title Ironsi went by while head of state. Banjo was arrested by Lt Col Kurubo and Major Anwunah on 17th of January, so obviously, the letter was addressed to Ironsi since that was the same day Ojukwu was appointed Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria. Banjo was in jail throughout the 6 months of Ironsi's regime.

What some people may not know is that Ojukwu actually helped Banjo, and Banjo repaid Ojukwu with treachery. Ojukwu ordered Banjo's release after Ironsi's death, gave Banjo an apartment at Government House Enugu. When Ojukwu declared Biafra, he promoted Banjo to Brigadier in the Biafran Army and charged him with the task of capturing Lagos

Banjo, Ifeajuna, Alele and Abam all plotted to remove Ojukwu. What Banjo did not know was that one of the people he recruited into the plot, Major Bernard Odogwu, was loyal to Ojukwu. It was Odogwu who recorded Banjo and other plotters in a meeting where they were putting finishing touches to their plans and took the evidence to Ojukwu. All 4 men were arrested and faced a tribunal where the tape was played. All 4 men were found guilty of treason and executed

Bernard Odogwu survived the war and wrote a book called "No place to hide: Crises and conflicts inside Biafra"

In this book, Odogwu detailed not only Banjo's plot to overthrow Ojukwu, he also included the transcripts of Banjos trial

Hello sir, are you sure of what you heard or read? And till date, no video or audio of the said plan to overthrow Ojukwu. God dey oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:42pm On May 06, 2019
lordkush:
[/s][s][s][/s][/s][s][s][s][/s][/s][/s][s][s][/s][s][/s]
are you new to this site.why you so silly like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:44pm On May 06, 2019
My friend why did you copy this fake story and pasted here.
gidgiddy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by gidgiddy: 6:52pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
My friend why did you copy this fake story and pasted here.

What part of it is fake?

1 Like

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

What part of it is fake?
not the part the whole story was fake .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by MetaPhysical: 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Aguiyi Ironsi kept innocent Yoruba soldier in prison but allowed Ibo coupists and murderers their liberty. Azikiwe, Ironsi, Ojukwu, Okpara, Mbadiwe...all these people had fore knowledge of the coup. They sponsored the massacre of Western and Northern politicians as well the senior Military Officers.

This was an Ibo coup with full political backing from top.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by gidgiddy: 7:06pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
not the part the whole story was fake .

Then tell us how Banjo died
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

Then tell us how Banjo died
ojukwu killed banjo simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

Ojukwu is always helping somebody. grin grin

Ojukwu helped Awo
Ojukwu helped Banjo
Ojukwu helped Ejoor
Ojukwu helped Adaka Boro
Ojukwu helped MidWest
Ojukwu was coming to help West
Ojukwu was coming to help Lagos

Why couldn't Ojukwu help biafra when it was in distress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by MetaPhysical: 7:11pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

That's the truth! He executed him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by gidgiddy: 7:12pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Nobody kills another person for no reason, unless they are crazy. Why did Ojukwu kill Banjo? Or you think Ojukwu would kill a person for no reason?
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:12pm On May 06, 2019
Since then ojukwu not have peace till his death.
MetaPhysical:

Aguiyi Ironsi kept innocent Yoruba soldier in prison but allowed Ibo coupists and murderers their liberty. Azikiwe, Ironsi, Ojukwu, Okpara, Mbadiwe...all these people had fore knowledge of the coup. They sponsored the massacre of Western and Northern politicians as well the senior Military Officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:14pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nobody kills another person for no reason, unless they are crazy. Why did Ojukwu kill Banjo? Or you think Ojukwu would kill a person for no reason?
ojukwu killed banjo Because he thought banjo would expose his atrocities to hausa soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by Born2Breed(f): 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Banjo was not the only one executed for treason. They had a different agenda from that of Ojoukwu and plotted his removal although another school of thought said it was a setup.

However you look at it,it was not against Yoruba but against those that were against him which were made up of mostly Igbo soldiers.

If it was against Yoruba Why Was Ademulegun spared?
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by Born2Breed(f): 7:22pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Stop rewriting history. Ifejuna was extradited from. Ghana and locked up. Nzegwo and Co were all locked up. All participant inn that coup were in jail why these lies or you are just ignorant of history?
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by Born2Breed(f): 7:24pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
ojukwu killed banjo Because he thought banjo would expose his atrocities to hausa soldiers.

You are not making sense. This is another ethnically motivated thread.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by lordkush: 7:28pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
are you new to this site.why you so silly like this.
shut yiur dirty mouth yii tribal monkey
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by goodnessme1(f): 7:29pm On May 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

you know yorubas are revisionist.
Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by goodnessme1(f): 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Igbo coup lead by south south man in collaboration with yoruba men.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by googi: 10:15pm On May 06, 2019
Just look at who Fajuyi died for and later they called him a traitor.

Just look at who Wole Soyinka almost died for and they called him a coward.

Just look at who Banjo died for and now called him a traitor.

Explain why Banjo was even arrested in the first place. They cannot, they are now saying Ojukwu killed him with others for fighting for his (Ojukwu's) cause against his own Yoruba people!

What did Banjo do between the time he was arrested for joining Igbo to install Ironsi and the time Ojukwu killed him.

They claim he betrayed Ojukwu.

Yoruba you see your life? When the daughter of Oba Oyekan was warned not to follow her Igbo husband to Biafra, she ignored everybody. She was lucky, she escaped back home. Her generation will run when they see Igbo from what she went through in Biafra.

I have always wondered how these Igbo children went wild against their only friends in Nigeria, Yoruba, in their own land.

It is based on what (poison) their parents that benefited from Yoruba are feeding them.

Do not hate Igbo please, deal with them cautiously, they will stab you in the back for your own land.

3 Likes

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by PFRB: 11:31pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Read this :

Re: The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:51pm On May 06, 2019
You're right dear.
googi:
Just look at who Fajuyi died for and later they called him a traitor.

Just look at who Wole Soyinka almost died for and they called him a coward.

Just look at who Banjo died for and now called him a traitor.

Explain why Banjo was even arrested in the first place. They cannot, they are now saying Ojukwu killed him with others for fighting for his (Ojukwu's) cause against his own Yoruba people!

What did Banjo do between the time he was arrested for joining Igbo to install Ironsi and the time Ojukwu killed him.

They claim he betrayed Ojukwu.

Yoruba you see your life? When the daughter of Oba Oyekan was warned not to follow her Igbo husband to Biafra, she ignored everybody. She was lucky, she escaped back home. Her generation will run when they see Igbo from what she went through in Biafra.

I have always wondered how these Igbo children went wild against their only friends in Nigeria, Yoruba, in their own land.

It is based on what (poison) their parents that benefited from Yoruba are feeding them.

Do not hate Igbo please, deal with them cautiously, they will stab you in the back for your own land.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's First Female Jet Fighter. / [BREAKING] Bayelsa: Supreme Court Upholds Judgement Sacking Apc’s David Lyon / When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.