Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? (2736 Views)

Bola Tinubu Speak On Oyetola Vs Adeleke / Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
All Yoruba are waiting for Tinubu's statement on the death of Tolu, the young air Force combatant that lost her life in NAF barracks in Kaduna. Yes, Kaduna city of crocodile.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Really strange dt till now, ordinary name of d culprit has bn shrouded in mystery. Ordinary name o.
What we hear is 'ex-schoolmate'.
'Ex-sch mate' nor get name?

Definitely d culprit couldn't have escaped seeing dt d 'accident' occurred inside d barracks.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by naptu2: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:
All Yoruba are waiting for Tinubu's statement on the death of Tolu, the young air Force combatant that lost her life in NAF barracks in Kaduna. Yes, Kaduna city of crocodile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1283399911212552192

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Rickydee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by udoka2013: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
He can't speak bcus he is yet to see the cow he is looking for in ondo state.

8 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Really strange dt till now, ordinary name of d culprit has bn shrouded in mystery. Ordinary name o.
What we hear is 'ex-schoolmate'.
'Ex-sch mate' nor get name?

Definitely d culprit couldn't have escaped seeing dt d 'accident' occurred inside d barracks.
The killer of Go - Koda in US has been arrested and shown to the public. However we are yet to know the name of the driver that reversed like armed robbers fleeing the scene of a bank robbery.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by naptu2: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

Is that a statement? Asiwaju of Yoruba!

That's true, it's more like a song than a statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

The killer of Go - Koda in US has been arrested and shown to the public. However we are yet to know the name of the driver that reversed like armed robbers fleeing the scene of a bank robbery.
Can u imagine!
And its not dt d 'culprit' escaped o, cos d tin happened in broad daylight, in the afternoon right inside d barracks- dts if it was truly an automobile accident in d first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Can u imagine!
And its not dt d 'culprit' escaped o, cos d tin happened in broad daylight, in the afternoon right inside d barracks- dts if it was truly an automobile accident in d first place.
They believe they are in charge and nothing will happen: they have become law to themselves. They are striking terror into our hearts.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Gforce2019: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
When I was listening to the deceased parents yesterday, I was shedding tears as if the deceased is my blood sister....

I will say that they should the perpetrator through traditional ways. If the perpetrator is not arrested, arraigned and jail for his or her wicked act, the sorrow of someone kills another person child is and nothing was done to her is what will definitely kill the parent...
I have just been through my own lost last year, we are still investigating but a lot has been done.
It's not easy to lose any member of one's family...what a loss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tinubu will speak? Tinubu is a material freak fool who can lick your ass to reach a political position that can't save his soul on the last breath

the worse that fool can do is to sympathized with the families. he doesn't represent Yoruba Nation, I personally will worked against the fool presidential ambition if he got APC ticket which I strongly doubt

continue to rest on Tolu, I don't know why your parents can't discouraged you to use your intelligence as a mathematician to accomplished your goals in a conventional university. they goofed for not knowing how the military had been compromised before allowing you to Goto NDA

10 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

They believe they are in charge and nothing will happen: they have become law to themselves. They are striking terror into our hearts.

This is what an 'insider' inferred in a former thread.

Modified
The topic was initially titled: "Inside_gist_of_how_tolulope_arotile_died".

The op had to edit d thread, prolly he felt he has revealed too much

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gforce2019:
When I was listening to the deceased parents yesterday, I was shedding tears as if the deceased is my blood sister....

I will say that they should the perpetrator through traditional ways. If the perpetrator is not arrested, arraigned and jail for his or her wicked act, the sorrow of someone kills another person child is and nothing was done to her is what will definitely kill the parent...
I have just been through my own lost last year, we are still investigating but a lot has been done.
It's not easy to lose any member of one's family...what a loss!
We are waiting for the identity of the killer driver first. From there we can begin our speculation.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

This is what an 'insider' inferred in a former thread:
It is a reign of terror now in Nigeria. The only hope left for them is to charge her killer with at least manslaughter.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by ThatFairGuy: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, THE IGBO'S NIGHTMARE.
Meanwhile, MC Oluomo for Governor, Anambra State. Join the moving train.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
"All Yoruba", are you high on cow dung? Can his statement bring her back.
You are olodo .You should not be here.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
"All Yoruba", are you high on cow dung? Can his statement bring her back.
Its a fact dt it can't being her back, but (just) failing to reveal d identity of d driver is like an insult to d populace.

Just d name alone! That's not to much to ask nah.
Moreover, ds is a manslaughter case. They want to sweep it under d rug ni?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Its a fact dt it can't being her back, but (just) failing to reveal d identity of d driver is like an insult to d populace.

Exactly.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Dansuqi: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

Exactly.

Let's leave tinubu out of this.on our own,we can investigate and get the name
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Let's leave tinubu out of this.on our own,we can investigate and get the name
Where will the pressure come from? Rule of law otherwise some Nigerians will be treated more like animals.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:
Tinubu will speak? Tinubu is a material freak fool who can lick your ass to reach a political position that can't save his soul on the last breath

the worse that fool can do is to sympathized with the families. he doesn't represent Yoruba Nation, I personally will worked against the fool presidential ambition if he got APC ticket which I strongly doubt

continue to rest on Tolu, I don't know why your parents can't discouraged you to use your intelligence as a mathematician to accomplished your goals in a conventional university. they goofed for not knowing how the military had been compromised before allowing you to Goto NDA
something differentiate him from your father.
Poverty
irrelevancy
jealousy
What else? name it, you know your father More than I do. Till you learn how to respect your elders, we'll keep sending messages to your elders who refused to train you.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Poverty
irrelevancy
jealousy
What else? name it, you know your father More than I do. Till you learn how to respect your elders, we'll keep sending messages to your elders who refused to train you.
Why mention his father? Just present us with the infographic of Tinubu's performance in Lagos. That's all.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Dansuqi: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

Where will the pressure come from? Rule of law otherwise some Nigerians will be treated more like animals.

So you want tinubu to put pressure
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Moreover, ds is a manslaughter case. They want to sweep it under d rug ni?
So Tinubu is stopping them from revealing the name you must be Mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

So you want tinubu to put pressure
Yes. Why is he Asiwaju?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

Why mention his father? Just present us with the infographic of Tinubu's performance in Lagos. That's all.
So Tinubu is stopping them from revealing the killer's name, or was he the one who put the car on reverse, or is he the inspector general of Police, bro let think. You can check his official Twitter account, he sent his condolences already.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Dansuqi: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

Yes. Why is he Asiwaju?

Hes a politician and has interests to protect. He is not a security officer and the so called culprit might be part of his interests.a senior citizen without vested interests can do that
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Hes a politician and has interests to protect. He is not a security officer and the so called culprit might be part of his interests.a senior citizen without vested interests can do that
200 million Nigerians are powerless to know the name of just a driver! We are in trouble!
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Poverty
irrelevancy
jealousy

look at this hypocrite, so mentioning my father in your imbecilic post symbolize respect?

my Father's hand is not soiled with human blood for political reasons neither does he extort some groups of idiots that see him as their Machiavellian

because you're from a wretched home doesn't make everyone one, I will take care of the mannerless part your parents failed to imbibe in your upbringing

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

look at this hypocrite, so mentioning my father in your imbecilic post symbolize respect?

my Father's hand is not soiled with human blood for political reasons neither does he extort some groups of idiots that see him as their Machiavellian

because you're from a wretched home doesn't make one everyone one, I will take care of the part your parents failed to imbibe in you
How much is he paid to have his brain replaced with garri? A critical thinker can never be supporting these Nigerian politicians blindly. Their supporters might be suffering more than others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: My Daughter Was Employed As Teacher By Lagos State Government. Video / Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole / (Reactions) Remi Tinubu’s Presence At President’s Meeting With Emefiele & Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.