Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) (23347 Views)

Emmanuel Umoh Wins Mister Africa International 2019 / Stunning Photos Of Nigeria Rep At Mister Model International 2019,emmanuel Somto / Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 08, 2019
TANID:
I Swear I Don't Why Afi Bi Igba Wipe Aye Nse mi When I login Today I Saw All Her Messages Including Her Crying Videos But Till Now I Don't Reply Her I Just Don't Know What To Say Again Jare Maybe I Should Let Her Go Actually See Is My First Love And She Is The One That Even Let Me Know What Love Is And She Also Let Me Know How It's Feel To Be In Relationship But As For Now Maybe I Should Let Her Go

Reply her now! kilon shey e gan na?

Why didn't you log in all this while?
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by TANID(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Reply her now! kilon shey e gan na?
Why didn't you log in all this while?
hmmmmm! Ok I Will. Maybe Later But At First It's Due To Depression That's Why I Couldn't Reply Her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 08, 2019
TANID:
hmmmmm! Ok I Will.
Maybe Later But At First It's Due To Depression That's Why I Couldn't Reply Her

Pls reply her so her mind would be at rest...you know say all this oyinbo no stronf
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by TANID(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pls reply her so her mind would be at rest...you know say all this oyinbo no stronf
Them No Strong O At All The Girl So Much Love Me But This Long Distance Na Something Else
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 08, 2019
TANID:
Them No Strong O At All The Girl So Much Love Me But This Long Distance Na Something Else

Keep talking to her. You'll meet her one day cool
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by TANID(m): 4:23am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Keep talking to her. You'll meet her one day cool
One Day Ko Two Day Ni grin Ewo Edakun Eje Kin Fisile Ko Ma Ba Tie Lo Jare. I Would Just Tell Her To Find Someone Else.
That's Her Below
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On May 08, 2019
TANID:
One Day Ko Two Day Ni grin Ewo Edakun Eje Kin Fisile Ko Ma Ba Tie Lo Jare. I Would Just Tell Her To Find Someone Else.
That's Her Below

Aww! fine girl like that cry

but sha you know what is good for you smiley

pls remove those pictures
Re: Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Aww! fine girl like that cry
but sha you know what is good for you smiley

pls remove those pictures
Ok Ma I Would Do Just That

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hand Crochet Designs / Un-even Skin Tone!!!!!! So Embarassing / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.