Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) (31029 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:52pm On May 06, 2019
When will Bubu visit him?

Just asking to know if he is aware.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:54pm On May 06, 2019
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww undecided undecided
Bitterness of heart.
GEJ warned us about you people. No wonder there is no peace anywhere in Nigeria again.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by avsadeeq0(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2019
frbona:
coming from an adopted child who never met his biological parents.......no wonder you have no regards for other people's parents
thank you sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2019
grin bukola one of jobless youth from my state. Omo aberinkan faaaa. Make I use( ilorin tune)Eleridi omose grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2019
Eyesfleyer666:
After the creation of man there were many things that happened around the first century and all this are still unknown to people in the world they believe all what the religious says and we have forgotten how we where created, so many had happened that even your Pastor will not let you know the book of Enoch was removed from modern bible for a reason only the wise know, the 6&7 book of mosses was removed there you find the whole powers of the heavens and the earth but our teachings,Pastors and our believe told us that they are wrong. But this is not true the world is divided 4 parts

The four corners of the world refers to the Americas (the "west"wink Europe (the "north"wink, Asia (the "east"wink, and Africa (the "south"wink but when you turn them down and look it from the spiritual side of life the

Americas the west represent the Air and is been controlled by Archangel Raphael I won’t tell you what he specialized on till you become my student

Europe the north represent Fire controlled by Archangel Michael I won’t tell you when to call you him tell you become my student

Asia (the east ) always remember to face the east when praying! East represent the water controlled my Archangel Gabriel I won’t tell you when to call on him and he will give you what you need instantly anything at all but become my student

Africa the west represent the earth and controlled my Archangel Uriel I won’t tell when to call on him till you become my student looking at Africa is the greatest Continent in the world forget what you see in physical
Humanity creation stated in Africa the Garden of Eden Was Africa the first early cirilization started in Egypt which is Africa! I have I come to show you how to know yourself you neeed Juju,Money Rituals to be successful I will teach you what nature owns how to read someone’s palm and tell his future how to heal you will become very successful and protect my God but first you need to WhatsApp me +1919 504-2312 let’s and accept knowledge and see what happens in the next 3 days I will make you know all your enemies

Pls who is diceving you or who do want to deciving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by searchlight: 10:52pm On May 06, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
and this one will help the legislative works? why is he disseminating it as if is part of why he was elected

saraki don humble politically. what a political miscalculation. warri no dey carry last, saraki political school of thought carry the last and humble

where are those pastors seeing the vision of how he will help Atiku to win
Sarakis dog is more politically relevant than your father
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2019
searchlight:
Sarakis dog is more politically relevant than your father

which one is sarakis ? olodo. Saraki's

you must think every father is an ani.mal like your dog father

to even think you believe is only politics that makes one relevant amuse me, is Otedola into politics? or Tony Elemelu? with all the dumbness in life, you choose imbecility? you could have stick with your foolishness at all time

rotten isiewu
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2019
Olatunji1929:
his father is dead
LOL nairaland una too get mouth
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by booksrite(f): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Pls who is diceving you or who do want to deciving

angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) by PsalmLG(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
well well well.................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.