Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates (36526 Views)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Anambralstson: 4:41pm On May 06, 2019
This is latest development of Gov Umahi of Ebonyi state and the 2 super structures are ultra modern shopping mall and ecumenical center in the heart of the state capita Abakaliki

L

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Anambralstson: 4:43pm On May 06, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Anambralstson: 4:47pm On May 06, 2019
Gov Dave dey vex grin grin best governor in Nigeria

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Davash222(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2019
Nice one Umahi.

Abia State happens to be the only State in SE that is drawing us back. SE is developing rapidly beyond expectations.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by mrvitalis(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
Davash222:
Nice one Umahi.

Abia State happens to be the only State in SE that is drawing us back. SE is developing rapidly beyond expectations.

I swear grew up in ph always pass aba to my villa in imo ...the first time i went to owerri in 2010 ....i could not believe my eyes ....

But 2010 to 2019 owerri has doubled in size no jokes

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Davash222(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

I swear grew up in ph always pass aba to my villa in imo ...the first time i went to owerri in 2010 ....i could not believe my eyes ....

You’re right.

I visited my friend staying in Amakohia, Orlu road, Owerri two weeks ago, I was surprised to see the development going on there.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
SE is really making me proud!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Smithkafors(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2019
The real Mr project,if u know,u know.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Eco101: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
In terms of infrastructural development, you have to give it to Gov. Umahi as the best of all the Governors in Nigeria presently. The man has transformed the State to the amazement of everybody. I visited Ebonyi State early this year and I couldn't believe my eyes. It is just awesome and commendable. Though he still has a lot to do in terms of human capital development in order to push most Ebonyians out of poverty trap.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by AmazingELixir: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
cool

Gov. Umahi the best thing to happen to the state of Ebonyi since her creation.

20 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
Keep up the good job Guv'....

God bless Ebonyi State.
God bless Nigeria.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Deborachi(f): 5:51pm On May 06, 2019
This is what's called white elephant project grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by kaen1317: 5:51pm On May 06, 2019
Unproductive projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On May 06, 2019
Deborachi:
Common Debby.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by horsepower101: 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Davash222:
Nice one Umahi.

Abia will eventually get it right. And when they do, it will be a big burst of development.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by MyGeneration(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Copying Rocha's. Rocha's leades other follows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by horsepower101: 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

This is 100% true. After Okorocha opened the land opposite Imo river for development, the face of that city and population changed rapidly. The area is popularly known as new Owerri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrkczG1yMpY

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
Abians are u seeing ur mates!
Continue doing PDP and playing tribal & sentimental politics! don't sit up and take ur future into ur hands.
Soon Abia would become the Somalia of Nigeria!
God's own state indeed!

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by ImageDoctor: 5:59pm On May 06, 2019
When you have inspirational plans, and becomes a Governor then you will perform wonders not magic.

14 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Pavore9: 6:00pm On May 06, 2019
horsepower101:

Abia will eventually get it right. And when they do, it will be a big burst of development.

Lost time is not recoverable.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by horsepower101: 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
Pavore9:

Lost time is not recoverable.

The potential is there. They just need the right visionary leader.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
Good one,

In addition, an overhead roundabout cum flyover getting set.

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by MXr8p: 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
Shhh. Owerri is a jungle filled with bad roads and filth. Owerri and Aba is on the same level.

mrvitalis:

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Seetto: 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Abians are u seeing ur coll

Good development, these are the kind of leaders we crave for, not the kerosine crooner, or amosu Mr abandonment project or yeye bello..

We love what umahi is doing in ebonyi, the guy is just to perfect for a presidential seat, highly detribalized, focus and commitment...
God bless umahi
God bless east,west, south and north.
God bless Nigeria
God bless me too...

14 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by ppogba: 6:06pm On May 06, 2019
First page is almost filled and I am yet to read a comment asking for the relevance of an ecumenical center.

Will this be the same if it were AREGBESOLA' s case?

Nairalanders please always criticize constructively.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by martowskin1(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2019
MXr8p:
Shhh. Owerri is a jungle filled with bad roads and filth. Owerri and Aba is on the same level.

Who is this one..... Who give u android phone?

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by LLobiorah: 6:09pm On May 06, 2019
Deborachi:

Yes he knows!
Thank You.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Pavore9: 6:09pm On May 06, 2019
horsepower101:

The potential is there. They just need the right visionary leader.

I agree with that.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2019
kaen1317:
Unproductive projects.
How will an ecumenical centre be able to recoup investment.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Nyamiri: 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
One shopping complex and one bridge, they are shouting that he is the best Governor in Nigeria. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Omo9ja147(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
Davash222:

You’re right.

I visited my friend staying in Amakohia, Orlu road, Owerri two weeks ago, I was surprised to see the development going on there.

then rochas is working.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.