Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates (36530 Views)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Omaks4u(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2019
Eco101:
In terms of infrastructural development, you have to give it to Gov. Umahi as the best of all the Governors in Nigeria presently. The man has transformed the State to the amazement of everybody. I visited Ebonyi State early this year and I couldn't believe my eyes. It is just awesome and commendable. Though he still has a lot to do in terms of human capital development in order to push most Ebonyians out of poverty trap.

Sincere talk

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by ezenna191(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2019
Akubaraoha my beloved governor has many miles surpassed any governor that has ruled Ebonyi. He has dispassionately brought his wealth in civil engineering to bear. With a supportive wife, the Ogoo Nwanyi of Uburu, Chief Mrs Rachel Umahi Nweze, Governor Umahi remains the best of the best in Nigeria. Expect the new Dubai in Ebonyi State these next four years.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Benekruku(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2019
MXr8p:
Shhh. Owerri is a jungle filled with bad roads and filth. Owerri and Aba is on the same level.

Relax!

How dare you say Aba and Owerri on same level.

Owerri is far ahead of Aba in almost all things.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by achi4u(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2019
Dave Umah.i is the best gift to Ebonyi state

inner street of Abakaliki

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by achi4u(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2019
if you're not happy, that one na ur own cup of tea

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by achi4u(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2019
street of Abakaliki

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by newdawn2017(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2019
What mediocrity is this? undecided ultramodern shopping Mall my foot. Eboyians don't know such civilization.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by newdawn2017(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2019
achi4u:
street of Abakaliki
odiegwu on of those street near onwe road side which is their government area. undecided
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by LLobiorah: 11:10pm On May 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
What mediocrity is this? undecided ultramodern shopping Mall my foot. Eboyians don't know such civilization.

Chai
Bros life is too short, no come kill yourself early.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by MicroBox: 11:15pm On May 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Gov Dave dey vex grin grin best governor in Nigeria
Such massive land should be for production and not retail.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Halexgos3(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by colossus91(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2019
orji kelechi is my name and i am from afikpo south which is also called edda in ebonyi state.....I'm yet to see the economic importance of the above structures well for me the indegenes are too poor to be able to afford what ever comes from that place,yea I know I will be bitten for this,we have a house near the site of this structure in nkaliki so it's a win for me but at what cost?. well then again Maui is making the money he spent back after all n.a. him company the run the contracts ;P Umahi is a civil engineer and owns a construction company
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Monday60655(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2019
Governor David Nweze Umahi is the real next level leader. If you know, u know
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by ezenna191(m): 5:19am On May 07, 2019
[quote author=colossus91 post=78168075]orji kelechi is my name and i am from afikpo south ....I'm yet to see the economic importance of the above structures well for me the indegenes are too poor
Some are blind and mentally daft to appreciate anything good.
Gov Umahi has changed the negative narrative in Ebonyi State, like it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by colossus91(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2019
[quote author=ezenna191 post=78169899][/quote]
very true some people are daft and sincerely I never said he's not working don't get me wrong sir and mind you learn to be constructive and less abusive it would do your bp a lot of good!!
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by prudentsolution: 11:02am On May 07, 2019
hmm.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by achi4u(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2019
colossus91:
orji kelechi is my name and i am from afikpo south which is also called edda in ebonyi state.....I'm yet to see the economic importance of the above structures well for me the indegenes are too poor to be able to afford what ever comes from that place,yea I know I will be bitten for this,we have a house near the site of this structure in nkaliki so it's a win for me but at what cost?. well then again Maui is making the money he spent back after all n.a. him company the run the contracts ;P Umahi is a civil engineer and owns a construction company
Care to tell us what they could be selling there that Ebonyians can't afford, do know how many Ebonyi who patronises Enugu mall on daily basis?
If you're poor, I Achi from Ezza Ezekuna is not poor

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by zuto4u(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2019
Wow!! Bro, is this truly happening in Ebonyi?
arinzeejikonye:
Good one,

In addition, an overhead roundabout cum flyover getting set.
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by Edum13656: 7:25pm On May 07, 2019
Deborachi:
This is what's called white elephant project grin
it is not enemy of progress
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by colossus91(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
achi4u:
Care to tell us what they could be selling there that Ebonyians can't afford, do know how many Ebonyi who patronises Enugu mall on daily basis?
If you're poor, I Achi from Ezza Ezekuna is not poor
Lol ist obvious u are daft I refuse to reply you unku Richard,blotted he_goat
Re: Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates by guru01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please anybody has the completed picture of the ecumenical centre front-view, large size.

Anambralstson:

If I may ask if all citizens in your state have access to clean water At least the man is trying with the little resources available to him

Below Ebonyi water projects

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.