Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student (36393 Views)

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Corpse Of Lady Recovered From River In Kano. Suicide Suspected (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2019
Komu1048:

Naraguta hostel accommodates 5 students per room, how come she was the only occupant. Zion hostel? Though I know of Abuja hostel n village hostel near faringada
chai you sef! my sister room then in naraguta hostel accommodated her alone, highest 2 persons.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Heineken(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

No
I finished from unijos too (11)
It was at least 2 then...
i grad '13 bro. Zion is actually two per room but most stay single. It's not like Abuja hostel na. Zion isnt spacious.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by 6ixT8: 9:45pm On May 06, 2019
Zionista:
This post has all the particulars and trappings of a fake news item.

How can doctors battle to save an already decomposed body?

is is true. The VC's son too commit suicide yesterday.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Heineken(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2019
shegzy0514:

naraguta and Zion accommodate 1 student per room unless u choose to add some1 else
ure very correct man.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by 6ixT8: 9:54pm On May 06, 2019
Kennydoc:

Doctors battled to save an already decomposing body? Bloggers sef! Smh.

How come she lived in the university hostel and nobody knew she was dead till she started decaying? Didn't she have room mates?

Her parents reported to the school security that she was missing, yet they didn't go to her room to look for her. How come it took other students noticing the odour emanating from the room for the security to go and search there?

May her soul rest in peace.

actually the school hasn't resume properly.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Kennydoc(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
6ixT8:

actually the school hasn't resume properly.
Okay then
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by tunize(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
she might have committed suicide because of her grades
grade ke wen ppl dey use third class work bttr work, abi sm ppl wen nor even reach skool block self but dey do well? ppl should learn to take life easy oooh...ppl wen deh comit suicide self nvr understand self sey were their problem reach na there some ppl own use start but dem nvr die.....i love life mbok even though i know i will go one day i know is not now and not suicide.

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Auxtin85(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
Derrinclay:
I don't understand, how can you say the doctor BATTLED to save her life when the body was already dishing out UNUSUAL ODOUR?

Some of these bloggers dey smoke weed before them write report or stories

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Reelmii: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
He said the student was comfirmed dead at the university’s clinic by the doctor on duty after a battle to save her life.

how can the doctor be struggling to save her life, when she was already smelling, or was it not not the smell that was coming out from her room that created awareness.

does that not mean the body was already decomposing

wat kind of report is dis abeg
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by harley88(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2019
**He said the student was comfirmed dead at the university’s clinic by the doctor on duty after a battle to save her life**

They battled to save a corpse that was already smelling bad? I Terrible Journalism
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 06, 2019
Depression mehn.. I get depressed.. But can't commit suicide... Cos eternal suffering still awaits u.. Rip dear
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by peacettw: 2:40am On May 07, 2019
Kennydoc:

How come she lived in the university hostel and nobody knew she was dead till she started decaying? Didn't she have room mates?

Her parents reported to the school security that she was missing, yet they didn't go to her room to look for her. How come it took other students noticing the odour emanating from the room for the security to go and search there?

I can't fault your logic here cos they are all on point

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by ogene144(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2019
muhammed50:
Where the hell is her pic??
wil the picture add money to ur account.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by drealzum(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2019
Komu1048:

Naraguta hostel accommodates 5 students per room, how come she was the only occupant. Zion hostel? Though I know of Abuja hostel n village hostel near faringada
You must have graduated from Uni jos 20 years ago.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by drealzum(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

I finished from unijos (class of 11) and I stayed in village hostel all through.
As at then, all I know for naraguta hostel is that they admit at least 2 students to a room. You can only stay alone if you bought the other space from your roommate.
You are correct.
I met that too when I came in.
But Zion later became one per room.
The room sef is too small for two people.

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2019
tunize:

grade ke wen ppl dey use third class work bttr work, abi sm ppl wen nor even reach skool block self but dey do well? ppl should learn to take life easy oooh...ppl wen deh comit suicide self nvr understand self sey were their problem reach na there some ppl own use start but dem nvr die.....i love life mbok even though i know i will go one day i know is not now and not suicide.
well said. I like your approach to life

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Komu1048(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
drealzum:

You must have graduated from Uni jos 20 years ago.

grin grin no comment
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by wayitis: 10:41am On May 07, 2019
A 200-level student of the Department of Marketing, University of Jos, Miss Mercy Na’an, has been discovered dead in her hostel.
The body was recovered by the police in Room 23, Zion Hostel, Naraguta, University of Jos, when students raised the alarm over an unusual odour coming out from the room.
Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Matthias, Terna Tyopev, confirmed the incident in a press statement in Jos on Monday. He said the student was comfirmed dead at the university’s clinic by the doctor on duty after a battle to save her life.

....raised alarm after an unusual odour coming from her room.....
.....The student was confirmed dead at the university's clinic after a battle to save her life...
Na wow o.

Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by muhammed50(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2019
ogene144:
wil the picture add money to ur account.
I can feel how useless you are
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by Phyde: 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
Kennydoc:

I tire for them ooo, i dey think sey na me no understand english again.
Re: Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student by ogene144(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
muhammed50:
I can feel how useless you are
U are not only dumb not unproductive human being...

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood