Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,019 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (35452 Views)

Ex-Minister Bello Maitama Yusuf Is Dead / Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by AnthonyAk(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2019
Same people since we are young, we are now adults. Same people. African resilience is something else
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 06, 2019
Buhari is a sick bastard. What value will a 74 year old retired crook add to anything?
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by yuanexchanger: 10:06pm On May 06, 2019
as usual never doubted what this man can do.we sell chinese rmb..
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by maigemuu: 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
Pls mod, what can I do to stop hearing buhari news. I feel like throwing up anytime buhariz name is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by searchlight: 10:12pm On May 06, 2019
LibertyRep:
Its either the charges back then were trumped up charges to get him behind bars by the khaki boys OR our current anti-corruption crusader is a mere hypocrite.

Whatever, can anyone appoint a 74 years old man to manage his business?
but unfortunately octogenarians are the ones managing the ZOO
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by bacilus(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2019
He actually went to check VAR and found him corruption free
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by lastmessenger: 10:21pm On May 06, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Bad belle ppl, make una go park one side; military regime of that time cannot be compared with present day democratic standards; when in those days the accused was presumed guilty until he proven innocent.

Besides, even if he were convicted, he could have only been barred from holding public office for a maximum period of 10yrs - do the sums, 1983 - date (2019) = 36 yrs.
menh I weak for you and I feel for you. I don't even care if the man is guilty or not but am unhappy because you deserve that position. You are young and you deserve to be in that position and make things happen but here is a 70 something year old man who have the least idea of how a modern real should work occupying your position. I feel for you mehn
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by owem19(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2019
yesloaded:
I'm waiting for the day the likes of Omenka, NgeneUkenu, sarrki, & the rest loyalist of Mr President will get their own juicy appointment. ;
u forgot mannabrick abi mannaprick grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by searchlight: 10:25pm On May 06, 2019
pls who noticed this with me, Afonjas are no longer defending the dullard like they did during 2019 electioneering campaign. It has become obvious to them that the next political fight will be between yorubas and Hausas/Fulani.You can only see them attack Igbos when northerners attack tinubu or Yoruba's presidency. Before 2023 soo many Afonja zombies will retire and take the wailing job if you feel same hit like lolsssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 06, 2019
Nigeria is simply on reverse gear for the next four years.

It's a very grim situation.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by yesloaded: 10:47pm On May 06, 2019
owem19:
u forgot mannabrick abi mannaprick grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Toseenlove: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
All these old empty skull fools "buhari Inclusive" has nothing upstairs..... What they only know Is how to cling to power. Until the day zombies receive sense and wipe out all these lunatics. I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by pieces18: 11:00pm On May 06, 2019
Bello Maitama Yusuf 72 years old, hmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 06, 2019
IamAlexander:
This country is a joke... 74 year old man appointed as board member? What value will this aboki-goro-chewing bring to the table? undecided

I weep for this country..
He became Minister in 1978 at the ages of 33.
41 years later he became Board member!
While 33yrs old dude is hustling to become local govt councillor!
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by biztip: 11:38pm On May 06, 2019
Nigeria can only get worse under buhari. its a reality not a hate speech
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by adebayour04: 12:03am On May 07, 2019
recycling of old cargo. naija which way nah.where are we heading to with all these old fools. Sowore give advise we know hear because of politics.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Mace0lane: 12:36am On May 07, 2019
Buhari the yahoo boy doubling the reserve PDP looted to the end. Many of you PDP supporters have no idea how foolish you sound when you do this your paid job fill with foolishness.

Ebimor96:
grin grin grin grin grin

Is there any sane Nigerian who is surprised at Buhari's shenanigans, while claiming to be fighting corruption?

BUHARI IS, NO DOUBT, THE BIGGEST YAHOO YAHOO BOY IN THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY.

Here is one of the extremely corrupt Northerners whom BUHARI sent abroad then, so as to make it appear like the men absconded to evade arrest and possible prosecution by his tyrannical junta.

Abegiiiii... I wouldn't want to lose concentration over my studies, our final exams are around the corner. I only drove into Nairaland to read this news with our SCHOOL BUS.

PS... BUHARI IS, INDEED, THE NEXT DEVIL.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by SOFTENGR: 3:42am On May 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin We are going nowhere in this country - Ameachi
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2019
deji17:
Sahara reporters and gutter journalism, history distortion and fake news.
Buhari did not accuse anybody of corruption in the 80's. It was the people themselves that writes petition to the Military Tribunal, who in turns bring the accused in for questioning and prosecution under the military rule.
Ah!! Zombie!! Why now?!! Even buhari said he locked people up in the 80s and declared them guilty until proven innocent. Abi you don sabi pass ur master?
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by Nasige(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2019
74 YEARS OLD MAN STILL GIVEN APPOINTMENT IN NIGERIA, WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO OFFER? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE AFTER 35YRS OF SERVICE THEY ARE STILL GIVEN APPOINTMENTS AND BEING PAID PENSION AT THE SAME TIME AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE SHOUTING NO JOB.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board by oilPUSSY(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.