Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

An Igbo Tells The Truth About Ojukwu (6mins Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Tells The Truth About Ojukwu (6mins Video) (523 Views)

Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election / Read What Femi Adesina Wrote About Ojukwu And Nigeria / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Tells The Truth About Ojukwu (6mins Video) by blackprowler: 6:09pm On May 06, 2019
I'm happy i found this man on youtube. The truth has no tribe. 1 million souls perished because of one man and 50 years on, they've built the totality of their political narrative on the denial of this fact. Igbo, repent and apologize for destroying this country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0
Re: An Igbo Tells The Truth About Ojukwu (6mins Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
Sick terrorists Muslims everywhere looking for attention

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Tells The Truth About Ojukwu (6mins Video) by gidgiddy: 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
blackprowler:
I'm happy i found this man on youtube. The truth has no tribe. 1 million souls perished because of one man and 50 years on, they've built the totality of their political narrative on the denial of this fact. Igbo, repent and apologize for destroying this country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0

One million souls perished? Yet it was Nigerians like you that killed those one million people, not Ojukwu

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recession. Has Anyone Noticed The Low Turn Out From Business Activities Lately? / I Reduced The Spread Of Fake News As Minister Of Information- Lai Mohammed / Cubana Chief Priest Writes Open Letter To EFCC,Buhari, Imo Outgoing Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.