Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Fix App Not Installed Error On Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Fix App Not Installed Error On Android (661 Views)

My New App Always Brings Out The Error "App Not Installed" / Fix SQL Error On Prestashop 1.6 Installation / Fix Any Error On Your Website/script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix App Not Installed Error On Android by Kahne90: 8:13pm On May 06, 2019
Tips on how to fix apk installation error for Android���

Very annoying trying to install an application or even most times an update of same application and you get installation error (app not installed). This happens mostly when there are two different app signatures.
So here are few working and tested tips on how to fix that annoying installation error.

For applications giving you errors while installing, do any of the following tips:

1. Try rebooting your device and turn it On back before installing again 
2. Check the app installation version (installing a lower version while having a higher version installed already results to the error). You have to uninstall and install your choice. 
3. Most applications are threat to your Android system, so you have to stay on installation screen to accept installation process when prompted as a threat.
4. Installing 8.0 applications to a lower version of 4.0+ and 5.0 might slightly give same issues.
5. Free up some internal storage to create room for installation.
6. Resting app settings(for external update)
7. Factory reset

This should work for any Android device.
#hack #tricks #tips #android #tech #developer #i #r #followforfollowback #droidvilla

Share to help someone

https://www.droidvilla.com/2019/05/tips-on-how-to-fix-apk-installation.html

(1) (Reply)

#pagelaunchers Adverts Hub Update (check New Adverts, Join Marketers And Earn) / Capture SMS Newsletter Subscribers From Your Websites / I Need A Programmer That Can Edit My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.