Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core (535 Views)

Spiritual Back To Sender Using The Earth Sand .very Effective. / The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by follock007(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2019
In the beginning of time, Uranus would come from the heavens to mate with earth. Then one day earth gave Saturn a sickle blade which he then used to wage a war and cut off Uranus's testicles. Uranus fell into the waters of earth there he bled and dies.
What is your take on this topic, given that
Uranus is 8
Earth is 5
Saturn is 7

And what is the sickle. Also what is remain of Earth after given Saturn the sickle?

In my own view. The Earth was not always #5 but #8 therefore it's name Earth is derived from the words Heart or Eight. Uranus was Earth double or Mate. In this case mate means meet, male partner. Uranus used his huge penis to hit the Earth's core like using a dynamite to crack rock, and this separated the Heart or Earth in two parts E+3 = 5+3 = M(top)+V(bottom). Uranus parts with with the bottom and this increased Uranus to 11 = Sodium (Soda-Soldier-Sad) instead of 8. In science, 10 is Neon, 2,8 a stable gas, which you can refer to as able bodies, abel or big bellied person, but in the case of Uranus, it has developed another outer shell carrying an extra baggage, 2,8,1. Enraged the Earth now 5 (5 looks like someone who is on his kneels with head down - bow) gives Saturn 7 another 3 = Venus as a sickle blade to wage a war with Uranus. Saturn is a positive planet, which means it is assertive or asserting authority. In this mythology, positive means Post Eve(way-bill-go-finance or government = Venus (3). This Venus took in the extra baggage (in bini it is called osalobwa lahor) of Uranus-Sodium to make it stable 10 while Venus is now a -Mars (carrying electric charge) and then marries Uranus who is now stable in covalent bond to form a 4-6-4 or 4-0-4. What is remaining of Uranus is a 6 without a soul or nucleus. Therefore we have mother Mars and Child Mars feeding on 6 to point 0 or Waterloo. 4+0+4=8 and where did the 6 go? Back to Earth who is now only waiting as 2 (inner shell-naked, seeing heaven - je ko rorun, mad-mumu)

Again 4-6-4 or 4-0-4 is showing that Uranus 8 have developed into two parties/families/tribes/countries/cults with separate nucleus or souls. While six in the middle is a subject for discussion/Lamb or life ambassador.

This is another simbol for 969 or 696 or 666/999

6 is the number of man while 9 is the number of death.
666= 6 sides of coffin, 6 fit pit and 6 persons bearing the box into the ground. 6+6+6=18 and 1+8=9
6/2=3 so bother parties represent 3.
3 for part1 is contributing for coffin. 3 for party2
3 for party1 is contributing for bearers. 3 for party2
3 for party1 is represents 3 fit. 3 for party2

3+3+3=9 Death (code name/number for party) and the same for party2. with 6 in the middle is 969= the age of Methuselah
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by phelonrays: 9:54pm On May 06, 2019
Op seriously the more I try to decipher what you've delivered up there; the more me and my brain try to understand ourselves.......

Op na daura we*d you take tonight??grin

2 Likes

Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by anthonyuncle(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2019
guy!
guy!!
wetin happen?
wetin we do u?
wakanda unnecessary maths & English be dz

1 Like

Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by Vulcanheph(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2019
anthonyuncle:
guy!

guy!!

wetin happen?

wetin we do u?

wakanda unnecessary maths & English be dz
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by Vulcanheph(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
I know about the Greek mythology involving
Uranus(the sky) and Gaya(the earth) and how their son Cronus/saturn killed Uranus his father.... But what I don't get is the unnecessary maths and English involved....
Abeg what brand of weed did you take that gave you such wonderful ideas. grin grin grin
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by emitope: 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Op, you too; kindly sit down and re-read what you wrote.
You should see that you aren't communicating at all. You may have information to pass across but I'm sorry to say, you are not making any sense whatsoever....to me at least.
Edit the post if possible and let's enjoy from your wealth of mythological knowledge.
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by follock007(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2019
Vulcanheph:
I know about the Greek mythology involving
Uranus(the sky) and Gaya(the earth) and how their son Cronus/saturn killed Uranus his father.... But what I don't get is the unnecessary maths and English involved....
Abeg what brand of weed did you take that gave you such wonderful ideas. grin grin grin

It is actually called Gia which is where the words Giant, Giante or Gigante is derives from. Both Uranus, Cronus and Gia were Titants.

Bros, myths are thought in philosophy and philosophy is all about science and math. I am smoking Hill Weed from the Unicorn Island. grin

Thanks
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by follock007(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2019
emitope:
Op, you too; kindly sit down and re-read what you wrote.
You should see that you aren't communicating at all. You may have information to pass across but I'm sorry to say, you are not making any sense whatsoever....to me at least.
Edit the post if possible and let's enjoy from your wealth of mythological knowledge.

Like which of my point you have problem with. I am actually expecting you to add your thoughts and views about the myth and not the way i have decided to see it
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by goalernestman: 1:59am On May 08, 2019
follock007:

It is actually called Gia which is where the words Giant, Giante or Gigante is derives from. Both Uranus, Cronus and Gia were Titants.

Bros, myths are thought in philosophy and philosophy is all about science and math. I am smoking Hill Weed from the Unicorn Island. grin

Thanks

but what did the benin came to do inside it is what am wondering can you help me?
Re: Uranus Rapeing The Earth's Core by follock007(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
goalernestman:

but what did the benin came to do inside it is what am wondering can you help me?

4-6-4 is a covenant the is sharing nucleus-nuclear weapon, soul-sun, life source (inner share) of Uranus. God is life, so when the benins say osalobwa lahor o, they are hoping to share, if not seize somebody's breathing space by injecting their arsenal into the person to checkmate him/her grin It is pure pagan. In Europe this deity is called Leshy, she stuffs cid inside the belly of it's prey after killing them. Some people stylishly call the fallen angel's name lucky instead of Luke. E in Luke represent's Electricity, Lightning or Wisdom (#6 - Jupiter) amd the Luk is to Watch (Witch/White wash. In bini again it is called kponkpan or kpukpon - in Yoruba, a kponkpon is a Pan, this is why witches hit pans or make noises like hiting pans) over or to Lock up.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Fact: Meet The Youngest King In Nigeria (revealed) / Accident Free Toyota Corolla 011 Model Price 3.850 Ogba Lagos / The Ata Igala Visits Oiu Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.