Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Church Has Surrendered And Embraced Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Has Surrendered And Embraced Islam (295 Views)

Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Has Surrendered And Embraced Islam by JustNiyi2(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2019
Another church has surrendered and embraced Islam in Nyawita village in Homabay county today and all the 153 members are Muslims now

#AllahuAkbar

Re: Church Has Surrendered And Embraced Islam by Everfrank(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2019
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Church Has Surrendered And Embraced Islam by MoriahMills: 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE!!!

HOW CAN YOU CONVERT AN ENTIRE CONGREGATION(SHEEP).

Where is the source of the news? I have checked online, I see nothing but facebook post which I didn't open.
All I see is some group of Islamist who went into a rural area to take pictures with poor church goers/villagers and claimed they converted them without any evidence, tomorrow you will claim that the Pope is a Muslim because he kissed the Qur'an and take pictures with some Jihadists.

Muslims always worship in churches but don't allow Christians to worship in mosques, that's because Muslims are intolerants, Muslims can't allow churches or other religious houses in Muslim dominated area.

I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catholics Who eat" Human Flesh And Drink" Human Blood Are Witchcraft - Twitter / Christians Who Watch Game Of Thrones Will Go To Hell - Ghanaian Pastor / COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.