Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (32492 Views)

Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / EXCLUSIVE: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by DavSagacity(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2019
Hector09:
So this emir of a thing is by appointment, i thought that its heridatery
It is not "Heridatery"....lolzzzzzzzz. your English fit kill person
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by traihit: 11:24am On May 07, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Get it done, people like Sanusi are amongst the northern who went to the extreme to oust Jonathan, now karma is back with a double edge sword

Oust Jonathan you say? Do you mean to tell us that Jonathan's right to preside over Nigeria is bigger than yours or mine? Why do we like making these politicians more useful than they actually are? Jonathan failed and another was elected even though he too is a failure. But we can't keep celebrating failures because of sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by nkemdi89(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2019
The sitting governor has the power to remove his staff of office.
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by tunary(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2019
Daslim180:
My mind is telling me that old man is on top of Regina Daniel right now��. But make I face my business sha
Lwkmfo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by fontv1: 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Serves him right ..remove that Sanusi . Enemy of my friend is my enemy. Danduje is an ally of BAba Tinubu

See your senseless comment. PDP has wasted your time and APC will waste your childrens' time.
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
Olatunji1929:
no surprise only Lawrence anini could be Monday osubor's friend Tinubu aka jagabandit and ganduthief aka gandollar have a lot in common they are partner in crime who deals with stealing of public Treasuries one moves dollars with bullion van while other moves dollars with babanriga awon oloriburuku meji
Okoro!!
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2019
He's wasting his time.
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by MrBONE2(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
Chikpat:
Okk. Sanusi can be dethroned...no big deal. Many people will welcome that. And if he splits the emirate, many Kano people will jubilate silently. Interestingly, If Ganduje succeeds with any of the two, it will become part of Kano history posterity will never forget....The projects he builds as Gov will soon be forgotten but this will last a lifetime

grin

Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by vicadex07(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2019
Koga51:
Nonsense. The more reason i love my state Edo state especially the Benin Monarchy. No Edo governor born of a woman ever dares the Benin Monarch. Benin is where the King is truly a King.

Alaafin of Oyo too
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by f18spitfire(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2019
payback tyme records, make i go listen to ruleclean song jare, na wetin i want i go get if una no give am to me i go vex and wen i vex all of una go regret na wetin i want i go get. I guess gandollar listened to that song and got inspired.
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2019
And how on earth did Kano Emirate Council come by such humongously dizzying sum of money?

What exactly is the function of Kano Emirate Council to have had such amount of money placed at its disposal?

And where did the money come from?
Is the 6 Billion Naira in question a statutorily appropriated fund captured in Kano State budget?

So many things in this damned country continue to make mockery of reason and logic on daily basis!
That money is enough to defray the recurrent monthly expenditure of some states for about three fiscal months!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by Glycosunde: 5:11pm On May 07, 2019
bjnice:

For your mind abi? Bro, any naija in King is under a governor and can be removed if find wanting, don't be deluded that any king is powerful and can be deal with, even Sultan can be dethroned and nothing will happen. That is how powerful a state governor is.

If he likes e remove d sultan after all na lobby dem dey lobby d position but dem nor born d governor wey go remove d Oba of Benin n moreover Oba of Benin nor dey meddle childishly for politics matter. D other factor b say obaship for Benin na hereditary, u nor fit lobby am wt money or influence.

THANK YOU
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by Glycosunde: 5:12pm On May 07, 2019
bjnice:

For your mind abi? Bro, any naija in King is under a governor and can be removed if find wanting, don't be deluded that any king is powerful and can be deal with, even Sultan can be dethroned and nothing will happen. That is how powerful a state governor is.

If he likes he remove d sultan after all na lobby dem dey lobby d position but dem nor born d governor wey go remove d Oba of Benin n moreover Oba of Benin nor dey meddle childishly for politics matter. D other factor b say obaship for Benin na hereditary, u nor fit lobby am wt money or influence.

THANK YOU
Re: Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable by Starz825(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
Daslim180:
My mind is telling me that old man is on top of Regina Daniel right now��. But make I face my business sha
grin grin....lwkd...I no understand you o... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.