Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

#2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South (354 Views)

The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by tourplanet84: 11:51pm On May 06, 2019
#2019 Presidential election in d South East & South South

South East
In 2015, Buhari got 198,248
In 2019, Buhari got 1,515,000
Percentage increase =665%

South South
In 2015, Buhari got 418,621
In 2019, Buhari got 1,370,000
Percentage increase =227%

1. Despite python dance
2. Despite pipeline surveillance contract revocation
3. Despite reduction in Niger-delta amnesty budget
4. Despite marginalization

Buhari managed to secure massive votes in a region that has only 2 APC governors.

#Buhari fear God
Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by senatordave1(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2019
tourplanet84:
#2019 Presidential election in d South East & South South

South East
In 2015, Buhari got 198,248
In 2019, Buhari got 1,515,000
Percentage increase =665%

South South
In 2015, Buhari got 418,621
In 2019, Buhari got 1,370,000
Percentage increase =227%

1. Despite python dance
2. Despite pipeline surveillance contract revocation
3. Despite reduction in Niger-delta amnesty budget
4. Despite marginalization

Buhari managed to secure massive votes in a region that has only 2 APC governors.

#Buhari fear God

Guy,why are you so daft,dumb and senseless? The 2019 figures you posted are atiku's server results.it clearly reveals how fraudulent and deceitful your atiku is.please,apply little sense here despite your hatred for buhari.
Even a toddler knows that's its not possible for buhari to get up to a million in the east when he struggled to poll 200k for years earlier.if actually he got over a million votes miraculously,then it means that he actually defeated atiku with a bigger margin bearing that the east is his weakest region.

From the results posted by inec,buhari got 400k from the east which is far more reasonable and credible.atiku's server results is fake as you.stop bothering us with it daily.just return the money he gave you

2 Likes

Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by tourplanet84: 12:52am On May 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,why are you so daft,dumb and senseless? The 2019 figures you posted are atiku's server results.it clearly reveals how fraudulent and deceitful your atiku is.please,apply little sense here despite your hatred for buhari.
Even a toddler knows that's its not possible for buhari to get up to a million in the east when he struggled to poll 200k for years earlier.if actually he got over a million votes miraculously,then it means that he actually defeated atiku with a bigger margin bearing that the east is his weakest region.

From the results posted by inec,buhari got 400k from the east which is far more reasonable and credible.atiku's server results is fake as you.stop bothering us with it daily.just return the money he gave you

Thanks for all the insults. I understand your plight. The truth hurts and I will continue to spread the truth.

The e-collated result that was transmitted to inec central server is the real result because it is immune to electoral manipulation at the collation centre.

However, buhari knew he would loose the south east and south south. hence I am guessing that a lot of thumb printed ballot must have been submitted in collusion with inec and other security officials.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by tuniski: 1:18am On May 07, 2019
tourplanet84:

Thanks for all the insults. I understand your plight. The truth hurts and I will continue to spread the truth.

The e-collated result that was transmitted to inec central server is the real result because it is immune to electoral manipulation at the collation centre.

However, buhari knew he would loose the south east and south south. hence I am guessing that a lot of thumb printed ballot must have been submitted in collusion with inec and other security officials.

Don't bother yourself with him. He is the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by Mace0lane: 6:44am On May 07, 2019
See foolish talk
This one go claim say him no no say him foolish

tourplanet84:

Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by BuhariAdvocate: 6:47am On May 07, 2019
undecided spread the truth indeed.
tourplanet84:

Re: #2019 Presidential Election In D South East & South South by helinues: 6:49am On May 07, 2019
Ebele to you guys

(1) (Reply)

"Marijuana Is The Next Gold" - Sowore / Alleged Real Reasons Ganduje Is After Emir Sanusi Emerge / ‘buhari Not In Saudi Arabia’ – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.