Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify (22857 Views)

Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by chrisxxx(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2019
Me as an Arsenal fan I prefer the Europa where Arsenal play to last four or even beyond to playing Champions League that we bid farewell usually at round 16. We are master now at our level. At least Barcelona and Bayern Munich are no longer using Arsenal to shine and progress.

3 Likes

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by reformed: 10:27am On May 07, 2019
tactius:
Problem with Man U is that they need to appoint a coach who will be allowed to develop the team, and forget about trophy for now.

Sir Alex was appointed in 1986. Took him till 1990 to win a European trophy, 1993 to win League title.

All because he was given time.

Was Sir Alex taking sixth position the whole time?
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by GTFO(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Club of touts.....

Thank God I'm an Arsenal fan

The bolded shows you know nothing 'bout football!

Arsenal for that matter angry, tcheeew!
No worry, your next trophy go be SOON..
Like the soon in "Jesus is coming SOON"

Kindly gtfoh undecided

1 Like

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by 8stargeneral: 10:29am On May 07, 2019
He's not a man u fan,die-hard man u fan can't do such.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2019
reformed:

Was Sir Alex taking sixth position the whole time?

Sir Alex.was within one match of being sacked in 1990.

If he had not won said match, that would have been that.

It takes time to.build a good team
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2019
Lols...life is turn by turn
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by martineverest(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2019
lereinter:
what do you gain from supporting a club, a foreign club for that

a club you haven't physically visited

a club you only read or watch on tv/internet

if your love soccer support football
what do u gain from watching ' game of thrones',a foreign movie for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by chucs: 10:46am On May 07, 2019
chrisxxx:
Me as an Arsenal fan I prefer the Europa where Arsenal play to last four or even beyond to playing Champions League that we bid farewell usually at round 16. We are master now at our level. At least Barcelona and Bayern Munich are no longer using Arsenal to shine and progress.
Nah ur own I gbadu grin

1 Like

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by SirLakes: 10:48am On May 07, 2019
He should have burnt his house as well
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Hotblaze10: 11:02am On May 07, 2019
He is not a true fan, if u like burn ur house, I remain BLUE no matter what
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by rockstar27(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
GO FRONT:
Club of touts.....

Thank God I'm an Arsenal fan

thank God we are touts...
the person that set his jersey ablaze he have his own reason of doing not because of inability of man utd to qualify for UEFA.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Koralords: 11:12am On May 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Deluded fan who never had any love for the club, to begin with (aka follow-follow fan).

A real fan will follow (and be proud of) his team even if they are relegated to 10th division
I started supporting Liverpool in the mid nineties we finish between 4-8 position ,the 2000 eufa cup we won deporting alaves watched it live ,now we in our peak you just don't support a team cos they are winning or because of one player ,most ppl now a fair weather supporters
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Nobody: 11:17am On May 07, 2019
Useless fans. You spend most of your time monitoring, masturbating and talking about Liverpool instead of discussing about your club that is sinking rapidly.

Una never start....

Next season una go fight to finish 10th.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Flywillz93(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2019
grin[quote author=Joromi12 post=78176631] mr dolapo from ejigbo, u never still fine lol. despite being a rich kid those days u still resemble suffer head lol,

Lmao
bro, u for kuku kill the guy grin[quote author=Joromi12 post=78176631] mr dolapo from ejigbo, u never still fine lol. despite being a rich kid those days u still resemble suffer head lol,

Lmao
bro, u for kuku kill the guy
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by aristocratic5(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2019
Lwkmd.... People can be so funny
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by charleoj(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2019
Bros e no reach like this nah. If Arsenal fans could stay for years without trophy and still do not burn their jersey, how much you? How many years still remain to go trophy less? At least @ Man U, e never reach 8 years
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by cgniyi(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2019
That's why some English fans regard non-English fans as "plastic"
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Carlyboi(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2019
chucs:
Nah ur own I gbadu grin
na gbadun bro no be gbadu!
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by TemmyT002(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2019
Lol
I feel his pain
Manchester United no well for now
However, when bad things happen, goods things are on the way.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by davibid: 11:41am On May 07, 2019
He is not a true fan

In fact he is an idiot

2k na watin
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Humblejoe(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2019
Fake fan
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by wizdomnzube(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2019
Odinaka00:
Being a football club fan comes from inside, it comes natural. Most of us don't even know how we ended up supporting these clubs, it's something that you just can't quit no matter what if you 're a true fan... I personally would rather not watch football if my club starts to disappoint me.. 3yrs ago I didn't watch English Premier league because My Club Manchester United had disappointed me badly under Moyes and Van Gal... I don't see myself supporting any other club in this my life time and all my kids will support Manchester United.
like you said bro, it comes naturally, so you can't force your kids to support man united. Na dem go choose club wen dem love smiley
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by deebrain(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2019
He lost 4,000 naira.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2019
THAT BOY IS NOT A MAN FAN. WHICH MAN U FAN GO BUY 2013 JERSEY ? HE DONT EVEN KNOW SAY NA CHEVROLET HIM SUPPOSE BUY
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by DayDreamer05(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
Odinaka00:
Being a football club fan comes from inside, it comes natural. Most of us don't even know how we ended up supporting these clubs, it's something that you just can't quit no matter what if you 're a true fan... I personally would rather not watch football if my club starts to disappoint me.. 3yrs ago I didn't watch English Premier league because My Club Manchester United had disappointed me badly under Moyes and Van Gal... I don't see myself supporting any other club in this my life time and all my kids will support Manchester United.
The Real Man
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by DayDreamer05(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2019
One of the plastic fans spotted.
Proudly A United Fan.
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Vimach(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
So those jerseys worth 2k sef, its not big deal if he burns them...

Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Kingpee2(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2019
Joromi12:
mr dolapo from ejigbo, u never still fine lol. despite being a rich kid those days u still resemble suffer head lol,
how your side,nonsense guy ?
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by shuttox: 2:23pm On May 07, 2019
tactius:
Problem with Man U is that they need to appoint a coach who will be allowed to develop the team, and forget about trophy for now.

Sir Alex was appointed in 1986. Took him till 1990 to win a European trophy, 1993 to win League title.

All because he was given time.
How many years have they given pochettino,what has he achieved?
Re: Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
Don't even know what to call this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA U17: Top 10 Potential Stars To Watch Out For In Brazil / Stoke City To Sign John Mikel Obi On A 1 Year Deal / Mikel Obi Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.