Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only (685 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Whatsapp Group For Igbo Guys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by Nobody: 2:56am On May 07, 2019
Searching for a Christian Guy for a Serious Relationship that can lead to Marriage before November: Igbo Guys only (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo).
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by ipobarethieves: 4:19am On May 07, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin sad sad angry what about igbo -Osogbo,ibo-Oyo,ipob-Rivers ,Kwara,kogi,Benue etc why igbo only? U are too pretty to have a fl@thead as a hubby.See how Kanu don turn to p0rno star.We want the best for u.Allow Afonja/Mallams too to contest.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by ipobarethieves: 4:20am On May 07, 2019
dinma1992:
Searching for a Christian Guy for a Serious Relationship that can lead to Marriage before November: Igbo Guys only (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo). Call 08142517381 or WhatsApp me
remove ur number. B4 fake/worthless pipu dey disturb /scam u
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by ipobarethieves: 4:22am On May 07, 2019
dinma1992:
Searching for a Christian Guy for a Serious Relationship that can lead to Marriage before November: Igbo Guys only (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo). Call 08122239031or WhatsApp me
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by Nobody: 5:12am On May 07, 2019
dinma1992:
Searching for a Christian Guy for a Serious Relationship that can lead to Marriage before November: Igbo Guys only (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo). Call 08142517381 or WhatsApp me
Are you Educated..??
If yes, to what level..?
What’s your discipline..??
Because it may also influence the decision of the IGBO MEN around me.
Are you also interested in someone In diaspora..??

Since this is your heart desire, I will demonstrate seriousness towards it for you.
I am serious....!!

Again, hope you are prepared to live with a man...?
If not take your time and enjoy your life.
Dissociate from FEMINISTS, that’s if you still have them around you.
Because when married, you will come under the obligation and tutelage of a Man...

Above all, May God grant you your heart desires!!

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by biznus: 8:11pm On May 08, 2019
dinma1992:
Searching for a Christian Guy for a Serious Relationship that can lead to Marriage before November: Igbo Guys only (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo).
hi I'm joe work with glo. call me on 08051237161 so I can add you to my WhatsApp if you are okay with it. kind regards
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 29, 2019
Thats me.

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by Chiomzee(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only by CaptainMitch: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lalasticlala front page

(1) (Reply)

' / Any One In Kano For Hook Up / Women's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.