Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P (355 Views)

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 3:25am On May 07, 2019
Emem Jimmy, a 200 level Political Science student of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) was shot dead by notorious phone snatchers at the weekend along Wilson Idiong street, close to the Obio Akpa campus of the University in Oruk Anam local government area of the state.
According to eyewitness report, the deceased attempted to resist the unknown gunmen from snatching his phone before he was shot dead.. ....CONTINUE READING

https://loadedonlinegists..com/2019/05/student-shot-dead-while-struggling-with.html?m=1

Re: Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P by Kingpee2(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2019
The fear of thieves ehn,I can’t negotiate my life for any mere material things..I can only stay alive to get another one ,not when I’m dead..
Re: Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P by nifemi25(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2019
A thief only comes to steal, destroy and probably kill there victims. Don't ever argue with anyone who has a knife or gun......

(1) (Reply)

Burglar Re-enacts How He Gained Access Into A House In Accra, Ghana / Cook Who Killed His Boss, 2 Months To Her Wedding, Sentenced To Death . / EFCC Docks Businessman For Alleged N151.5m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.