Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today (39283 Views)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by buharitill2023: 9:03am On May 07, 2019
jonuel1:

tie ti ta!

Did buhari complete his secondary education?
you sound dumber....
whats difficult in him ordering the NA as he has always been doing to produce his certtificate since he says its in the custody of the NA.
ihejerika and dasuki has stolen buhari certificate from millitary board.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by buharitill2023: 9:15am On May 07, 2019
Sard:

Why does being sycophantic make you say anything just to support anyone? So, if someone committed a crime and gave up his/her appointment, so the person's crime would be suddenly forgiven. Right?
You guys will never stop to amaze me. I swear. Is it too hard for you to admit that the treatment is unfair? You can't free someone for doing something and prosecute another for doing the same thing.
I am done arguing here; you people can never be convinced.
Do have a good day.
anybody who want appointment or to be elected should ensure to be crime-free, if not, your opponent wil use it against you, f9 adeleke has all the opportunity to escape like kemi, but idiotic pigs were pushing him to continue messing up himself in the public.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Blitzerz: 9:18am On May 07, 2019
Sarkin:
Do you or do you not agree that Nigeria has to be this way to move forward?
Why do you have to be sympathetic to corruption?
*Sighs*
What do u mean by corruption please?
Are u talking a about the missing 60 billion dollar loss accrued by nnpc or the dollars being packed Inside babaringa?
Or Can corruption clean corruption?

Shift abeg.
We r not kids
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by olakintanj(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2019
Sarkin:
Do you or do you not agree that Nigeria has to be this way to move forward?
Why do you have to be sympathetic to corruption?
*Sighs*
The one time immediate past minister of finance (Kemi Adeosun) was allowed to go scotfree in the name of ignorance of NYSC certificate forgery.
Now you are claiming this is a fight of corruption.

I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by PurestBoy(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2019
Baztardmods:
To the Tribalistic Use.less Mods

A post was made and one fool made a retrogressive comment, this nonentity knows that all is not well with that country.. which reasonable person will support a hopeless useless president that knows nothing and has brought backwardness to the country since He came in..

If one sights insulting comment by that fool MANNA whatever u won't ban him/her when the 1diot calls u respond..

I don't give a bleep about the ban.. if u ban me I stop coming to the site and it contributes in making you loose traffic then who loose?.. instead of you tribalistic Mods to device another solution.. u go ahead banning your generations.

I don't give a bleep if u like extend the ban till 2039 I don't care..

If u think banning one who has been on Nairaland before that 1diot MANNAGRIL was born is right then you are mad.

To the tribalist Idiotic mods.. go ahead and ban this one too.. nice I have passed my message.. both that guy and you are hopeless..

That's how I was once banned because of the mannerless bastard. I've been active here since 2007 even before the bastard and stupid mod that banned me
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Xander85: 9:54am On May 07, 2019
Optional09:
We will not surrender any Yoruba person to Buhari Government for prosecution, Never! No mater what crime that individual may have committed that can be greater than that of Fulani herdsmen.

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Balenciagabrain: 10:15am On May 07, 2019
NEXT LEVEL GAN✌
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Neddstark: 10:38am On May 07, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

He’s not asking for your sympathy, not everyone will die a coward like you

You cum and blood drinking rabid bat? If you are not related to the Adelekes, it is miserable you who will die a coward shittting on his pants.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by olisaEze(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2019
edo3:
I saw this coming.. If only the south can come together and forget this tribal bashing about who owns what.. The north are very smart.

The north is not really smart, they just know that we’re very foolish down south! How can a house divided against itself stand!?
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2019
edo3:
I saw this coming.. If only the south can come together and forget this tribal bashing about who owns what.. The north are very smart.

And who told you that this is about tribe or region? Osun State has the second highest number of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and the certificate forger, the dunce with an IQ of a goat would be the one governing us, abomination!
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2019
olisaEze:

The north is not really smart, they just know that we’re very foolish down south! How can a house divided against itself stand!?

This is about Osun State, internal issue. If Ademola really forged the certificate, let the law deal with him. Hausa man or northerner will not replace him. You guys are pathetic!
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Akanoomobowale(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
Sard:

You don't have to defend lawlessness for goodness' sake. Why do you people justify irrational acts like this?
Not denying forgery doesn't mean Adeosun should be freed, she could only have enjoyed lesser punishment. That's how it works in saner communities.
So, there's no justification for freeing her while Adeleke is being prosecuted. They're simply troubling him because of the governorship issue.
Ohun ti ko dara ko loruko meji, ko dara naa lon je...
Forget political sycophancy and speak the truth for once.
so what point are you trying to say....they sud let him go....see bro I pity no politician becos non of them give a shit about me his sons and daughters are busy going around in millions while I work my ass everyday .......if he guilty whether witch hunt or wizard hunt non of my business he is going down.....I pity no politician
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by zomby(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2019
tolexy007:

While Adeosun should b given a medal

May be you should start a new topic that says: Adeosun should be arrested.

Instead of condemning the arrest of Senator Adeleke, may be you should be condemning Buhari’s admin for not also arresting Adeosun.

In my book, the arrest of Senator Adeleke is a great progress for the Nigerian people and Nigeria as a nation.

We cannot move forward with this “tit for tat” judgement mentality; just because Adeosoun is still walking around freely doesn’t mean that the government should ignore another criminal with a forged school certificate.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by udemzyudex(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2019
Sarkin:
you don't know that forgery is corruption?
I weep for you.

Weep for yourself oga. This case is already before a federal high court,why do they have to arrest him again to be trial before another court?

Now you can boldly type that forgery is a corruption but when same thing happened to Kemi you turn a blind eyes huh, spit on you.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Danwakae(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
buharitill2023:
did you wish for pdp to come back?

Is there any difference between PDP and APC

I can only pray for u if u are part of the present govt. because it is a previlege to be eating from the national cake...but pls, don't keep ur eyes, heart and ur conscience blind on the people.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Sard(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

so what point are you trying to say....they sud let him go....see bro I pity no politician becos non of them give a shit about me his sons and daughters are busy going around in millions while I work my ass everyday .......if he guilty whether witch hunt or wizard hunt non of my business he is going down.....I pity no politician

No, there should be favoritism in justice. Everyone should be prosecuted equally. If he deserves prosecution, then Adeosun should not have been let off the hook.
It's not rocket science. Is it?
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Akanoomobowale(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2019
Sard:

No, there should be favoritism in justice. Everyone should be prosecuted equally. If he deserves prosecution, then Adeosun should not have been let off the hook.
It's not rocket science. Is it?
Bro if she is arrested back today I will be the first to hang her dry...I will never support any politician found wanting because non of them give a damn about me.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by MrCEO69(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2019
CHEEPO:

U are so so dumb. Indomine generation. Did buhari forge certificate
wow grin Indomine bawo fiko jare
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by MrCEO69(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2019
iamjavadem:
You sound like a 5 year old.
grin
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by MrCEO69(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2019
enilowo:

Dem make mistake send you to school o. So you cant read? Ok let me help you. He did not write all his WAEC papers, he wrote only English and he had F9. Then two years ago he used someone to write NECO ostensibly to be able to have result to contest election forgetting that he is now a public figure people will expose him.
Thank person wey go school, u do well
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by MrCEO69(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2019
zomby:

It doesn’t matter whether he won or lost the election...
What is important here is to show Nigerians that criminals will no longer be allowed to lead us.
Forgery is a crime, if Adeleke is found guilty, he should be used as a scapegoat.
sure
Idowukings:
who told you that Buhari forged certificate?
How sure are we the one weac reissued to him is not forged??
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2019
OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION, WHY THE BROUHAHA? .......

There is more to the result of the gubernatorial election of Osun State as decided & reflected in the result of September 22nd, 2018. If the whole world had known that just a single person is the brain behind all the problems, everybody would probably been at peace.

There is no doubt that there are series of secret dirty deals in the 8 years rule of Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola that ordinarily if people of the state knows, they will begin to cry & rain curses on him till thy kingdom comes.

The debt of Osun State as it stands today is N395b and whatever revenue the state makes cannot be enough to service the interest not to talk of repayment of
the Capital. Out of this debt, a total sum of N105b was traced to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu' s dirty deal with his lieutenant, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola. Besides, the helicopter purchased for security reasons has been diverted as economic income to the advantage of Bola Tinubu.

This helicopter is hired to an oil company for daily use and the proceed is paid in dollars.

Number of civil servants in the state was inflated by 1800 and a consultant who is an ally of Mr Aregbesola was invited to cover the dirty deal on monthly basis.

Lots of deals ranging from the fake airport at Ido-OSUN to unexisted "international markets", dubious 40,000 O'yes, fictitious O'igi lye, Opon imo, 'O'ram, O'school and several Os are all the dirty deals that needed to be covered at all cost.

OSUN people have suffered so much to the extent that its workers had to go on half salary for about 30months.

Alh. Bola Tinubu knows he is on the verge of loosing his credibility not only in Osun State but throughout the South West if the secret deal between him and
his lieutenant, Adesoji Aregbesola becomes a public discourse.

According to the Jagaban Borgu, "we must do all we can to ensure Osun is within our cover. Whatever it costs, Osun must not slip away. Rauf, if PDP takes Osun, we are finished."

What else do we need to know? The whole scenario is beyond election, it is beyond you and i, it is about not allowing a dirty linen to be washed in the public.
Re: Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today by Nobody: 6:01am On May 14, 2019
MrCEO69:

How sure are we the one weac reissued to him is not forged??
Then why proclaim it to be fake when you are not sure of it if not for prejudice, go and confirm and know the truth and stop causing more damage with you mouth. God judges man as he ( man) judge others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.