Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React (49612 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by AverageAnnie(f): 8:32am On May 07, 2019
he's fair, I pass...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Princeofasia: 8:34am On May 07, 2019
i now see why the boyfriend dumped her. this type go don Bleep all her boyfriend friends. mtcheeeewww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Damfostopper(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2019
I hope this one will not be pucci pressing Abi grabbing..... grab them by the pucci...... iceberg grab the yansh..... this one might be different

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Slimguy0(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2019
She's definitely riding on his surf board
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by roundman: 9:18am On May 07, 2019
The guy don dey lash her already, she just dey pass info of her new guy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by DONADAMS(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2019
but you fine pass the man na.. see as I dey jealous the guy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by meobizy(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2019
Nigerian girls will always remain stupid.
See how the obviously Nigerian follower Nkemjika typed “I do not like fair guys.”.
Who asked her?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:05am On May 07, 2019
He looks good.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by paix(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
she learnt nothing, her vjay does the thinking most times
Softly softly, please.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Balenciagabrain: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
DECENCY IS NOT "CHURCH", IT'S CLASS.

ONLY LOW CLASS EXPOSE THEIR BODY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by harlee(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2019
sirusX:
We all know what happens next
guy how long have you been on xxnx.com
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2019
see our girls disgracing us again,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by owila4luv(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2019
Olosho again, Her kpomor must Hear This
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by mrrose11: 12:56pm On May 07, 2019
Yesterday was good , but Today will be better , DM or Whatsapp

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by femi4: 1:03pm On May 07, 2019
AverageAnnie:
he's fair, I pass...
yimu....Always passing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Delivar(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Another iceberg slim in the making. this one will chop her for free and just close the chapter .This aprokogirl will post and still be the first to comment,haba...
But If she collects money you will say she is Olosho.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Kingpee2(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2019
Delivar:

But If she collects money you will say she is Olosho.
She has always been a cheerful giver.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by methodbabs(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2019
How is she crushing on him biko?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Caseless: 4:21pm On May 07, 2019
Every account belonging to every d1ck and Harry is verified on instagram. And you see them commenting anyhow. You'd see established names on Twitter that are not verified.

Anything tied to Facebook get as e be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Toke Makinwa Braless Photo On Instagram Causes Commotion, Fans Blast Her / Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.