Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) (34864 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by femi4: 9:50am On May 07, 2019
DONADAMS:
I repeat, you need a dictionary.
ok, we ve noticed you
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by makinson2865: 9:52am On May 07, 2019
handsomebanana:
So this guy worked as a banker in the US, quit his job to become a sub par actor in a mediocre industry.

Either he was never a banker and he is lying or Yoruba juju nor get competition at all

Everything is not revolving around money and money.what ninalowo did is called fulfilment of Destiny. Just like maryokun who abandoned bank job for music.It's all about passion.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2019
safarigirl:
even cashier sef na banker.

And there is nothing wrong with leaving banking for acting in a mediocre industry. Some of you don't understand the concept of passion and job satisfaction. Some people are happier doing mediocre jobs, than the big ones.

Nigerians who are bred in Nigeria will never understand this concept. Most of you think everyone is obsessed with being a big man, having a big name and plenty money. it boggles your minds, that people actually want something different.

Like passion is what puts food on the table.

Show me a list of the people whose passion turned into a fulfilling career with enough money to take care of their families in Nigeria whether hunger nor go wire you die

Even in the places 'outside Nigeria', there millions of people with school loans debt because they studies stupid courses (their passion) without any decent job out there for it.

Passion my foot.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2019
makinson2865:

Everything is not revolving around money and money.what ninalowo did is called fulfilment of Destiny. Just like maryokun who abandoned bank job for music.It's all about passion.

OK oo
Quit your job and follow your passion.

Cite Mayorkun, while I look at the thousands of failed upcoming musicians. What are the odds of one of them becoming the next mayorkun.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
ok, we ve noticed you
OK, thank you, but my account balance hasn't increased.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
Go n get a tv

Hmm! femi femo savage cheesy cheesy

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Justpd: 11:16am On May 07, 2019
handsomebanana:
So this guy worked as a banker in the US, quit his job to become a sub par actor in a mediocre industry.

Either he was never a banker and he is lying or Yoruba juju nor get competition at all

Shut up. People like you who has no purpose in life always sit comfortably in your impoverish homes and criticize other people's decisions.
Mediocre industry you called it, yet he's living life! Have you ever made news headline in your community before?
Dude is living his best life and you're here saying rubbish. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Jamoozy: 11:31am On May 07, 2019
sexiestharam:
Jobestina

U just reminded me of that movie. He killed that movie grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
cool
Cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2019
Love it.

What is the name of the second dress?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On May 07, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
handsomebanana:

Like passion is what puts food on the table.

Show me a list of the people whose passion turned into a fulfilling career with enough money to take care of their families in Nigeria whether hunger nor go wire you die

Even in the places 'outside Nigeria', there millions of people with school loans debt because they studies stupid courses (their passion) without any decent job out there for it.

Passion my foot.

You either have no passion, or your own was stolen by Naija hard life, that is why the word is so alien to you.

Go and ask Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, JK Rowling, Chris Brown, what put food on their table. Go and ask Zuckerberg and Bill Gates what made them billionares. The guys who code for these people, ask them what took them that far.

Ask Genevieve, Burna Boy, Chimamanda Adichie and Kaffy what has been feeding them. Even this Bolanle, is he not eating food with money from his mediocre acting? Go and ask Divine Oduduru, what took him to the University of Texas, got him a scholarship, and led him to breaking sprint records in the US. Read about him before you come here and talk carelessly.

I understand, you are probably one of those who prefer fast money, so, you won't understand that passion can feed you. Even if not immediately, people have gotten to the pinnacle of success with passion, more than just hustle. Passion is what keeps you going when money is not coming at first, passion is what brings you money eventually.

Bolanle is happy where he is, probably happier now, than when he was punching numbers in a bank. You, are you happy with what you are doing? Has it fed you the way you would prefer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by makinson2865: 2:44pm On May 07, 2019
safarigirl:

You either have no passion, or your own was stolen by Naija hard life, that is why the word is so alien to you.

Go and ask Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, JK Rowling, Chris Brown, what put food on their table. Go and ask Zuckerberg and Bill Gates what made them billionares. The guys who code for these people, ask them what took them that far.

Ask Genevieve, Burna Boy, Chimamanda Adichie and Kaffy what has been feeding them. Even this Bolanle, is he not eating food with money from his mediocre acting? Go and ask Divine Oduduru, what took him to the University of Texas, got him a scholarship, and led him to breaking sprint records in the US. Read about him before you come here and talk carelessly.

I understand, you are probably one of those who prefer fast money, so, you won't understand that passion can feed you. Even if not immediately, people have gotten to the pinnacle of success with passion, more than just hustle. Passion is what keeps you going when money is not coming at first, passion is what brings you money eventually.

Bolanle is happy where he is, probably happier now, than when he was punching numbers in a bank. You, are you happy with what you are doing? Has it fed you the way you would prefer?

Respect Ma

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:08pm On May 07, 2019
Congratulations man, many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
Justpd:

Shut up. People like you who has no purpose in life always sit comfortably in your impoverish homes and criticize other people's decisions.
Mediocre industry you called it, yet he's living life! Have you ever made news headline in your community before?
Dude is living his best life and you're here saying rubbish. Fool.

You mistake for the foolishness of your father and your mother.

If they had any sense of wisdom in them, you would have been aborted the minute they learnt of your conception and rid the world of a ridiculous idiot but here you are exposing their stupid foolishness.

Castrated fowl
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Stop giving me stupid statistics. Out of every Beyonce and Ed Sheeran, there are a million and one failed versions of them.

I create my own work and make the passion come out of it. The work first then the passion follows not following pipe dreams of an uncertsin future.

And stick to the topic, making useless assumptions about me is idiotic
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:01pm On May 07, 2019
handsomebanana:

Stop giving me stupid statistics. Out of every Beyonce and Ed Sheeran, there are a million and one failed versions of them.

I create my own work and make the passion come out of it. The work first then the passion follows not following pipe dreams of an uncertsin future.

And stick to the topic, making useless assumptions about me is idiotic

That is the sad life you have chosen to live, don't assume everyone is living the same sad life. Some people are doing great things with their talent and passion, and many more abandoned their passion and are wallowing in sad mediocrity

Happy work creation

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Justpd: 11:18pm On May 07, 2019
handsomebanana:

You mistake for the foolishness of your father and your mother.

If they had any sense of wisdom in them, you would have been aborted the minute they learnt of your conception and rid the world of a ridiculous idiot but here you are exposing their stupid foolishness.

Castrated fowl

ignorant frustrated bastard. that's all you could come up with. blame your stupid parents for not giving you proper education. ode oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos) / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.