Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila (17987 Views)

Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by frankyychiji(f): 7:49am On May 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Daily Independent Newspapers... Propaganda media outlet for the Useless PDP.
grin grin. I know this will greatly rattle zombies on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2019
Lanretoye:
if they like they should continue to heat up the polity,dogara should try rubbish and his political career wrecks like titanic in four years.he should ask Saraki.
Calm down bro, no need for threats grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On May 07, 2019
PHILipu1:

That was when Buhari was saying I belong to all and belong to none.
That was when John Oyegun was APC chairman and not Oshiomole.

2019 is a different ball game from 2015.
See chest-beating. Your buhari is a lifeless Sudanese while Oshiomole is just a rabble rouser who the northern wing of APC are going to kick out soon for the simple reason that he's working for tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by Forreellinc: 7:56am On May 07, 2019
grin pele o shocker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2019
oforjide:
Dagora will teach this inexperience and weak boy femi a lesson he never forget in his entire life.
Gbaja is the next speaker.sorry,you can take sniper
Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by anonimi: 8:58am On May 07, 2019
frankyychiji:
See chest-beating. Your buhari is a lifeless Sudanese while Oshiomole is just a rabble rouser who the northern wing of APC are going to kick out soon for the simple reason that he's working for tinubu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506961_img91766716015171_jpeg_jpegd528c8847806ba5e9ee5d732afc1ea69

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by Emdy010: 9:16am On May 07, 2019
Even if this is true, the fact that it has been brought to public domain has killed the plan. APC, with their number will now restrategize and put their house in order. Dogara will fail woefully. Nigeria can not risk to have a PDP as speaker during the second tenure of PMB. It will be more disastrous for this country than the last four years because rather than working with Baba to move the nation forward, they would do all they could to bring his government down. Dogara is a green snake in a green grass.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by Ekpeitit(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2019
PDP news.
Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by SegunOlayinka: 11:23am On May 07, 2019
Please does Antone knows about finpillinc incorporated, Ikeja. I got an invite for interview from them.. Thank you..
Re: Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila by PHILipu1(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2019
frankyychiji:
I guess you don't know Owhiomole who retired all the PDP god fathers in my Edo state.
Oshiomole is a fighter and he is fighting for Tinubu and that is why their boys will take over the national assembly and if the president men try Tinubu,Lawan and Femi know what to do.
Impeachment is option number one and Tinubu boy is vice president.

Buhari is lifeless abi and the lifeless one defeated your lively one with more than 4million votes,is this lifeless Buhari not too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! / Another Fight Erupts In House Of Reps Over Electoral Bill Report / EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.