Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy (986 Views)

“you Are Doing Rubish And People Think You’re A Good Person”– Actress Kemi Afola / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / I Don’t Think I Need Marriage – Jaywon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by PrettyGist: 6:26am On May 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Singer Burna Boy shade his colleagues in the music industry who think you’re talented because of your streaming numbers.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dont-think-youre-talented-because-of-your-streaming-numbers-burna-boy

Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by PrettyGist: 6:26am On May 07, 2019
kiss
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by itspzpics(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by matify83: 6:34am On May 07, 2019
What more validation do you require other than that ?

How will you feel if your YouTube videos all have zero views despite your talent?

Even Burnaboy with his gibberish rants called music now thinks he's talented just because we no longer go for the soul of music but the moving rhythm of beats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by amaniro: 6:34am On May 07, 2019
Oluwa Burna Awon table shaker
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by dmltoyin(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2019
Even some people think they are important because they have huge nairaland post likes, WhatsApp status views or Facebook likes. You fit get a 1000 likes on FB but in real life no one even notices ya presence
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:09am On May 07, 2019
Dj cuppy is on the table.

Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2019
Watin he self dey sing

Argue with toyo
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by mrgraphics01: 9:07am On May 07, 2019
this guy is becoming too loud for my liking
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:18am On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:
Watin he self dey sing

Argue with toyo

You like wahala angry
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You like wahala angry

Did I cause one?
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:47am On May 07, 2019
Table shakers don start.

I know name on these table but won't mention.
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Did I cause one?

yes na. no be wahala you wan cause so?
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes na. no be wahala you wan cause so?
lol...thug omo
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

lol...thug omo

Shey awe nlo? we don break here oo cheesy
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Shey awe nlo? we don break here oo cheesy

Aye mi....you don drink hot pap pelu moimoi gbona
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Aye mi....you don drink hot pap pelu moimoi gbona

for where i wan see that one? undecided
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

for where i wan see that one? undecided

Lol you fit do moimoi nah

But ogi nah d wahala lol
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol you fit do moimoi nah

But ogi nah d wahala lol

How i go do moi moi jare?
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How i go do moi moi jare?

No beans?no pepper?no grinder?
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

No beans?no pepper?no grinder?

They have beans but it's different from ours undecided
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by olagbola45(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

They have beans but it's different from ours undecided

Oga o.....
Re: Don’t Think You’re Talented Because Of Your Streaming Numbers - Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Oga o.....
okuru o

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Tiwa Savage Picture / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Davido Speaks On His Marriage As Chioma Is Reportedly Pregnant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.