Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere (1855 Views)

Moment Hacker Call Scammer By Real Name (video) / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by Chinedu1994(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2019
So...this guy scammed me of my hard earned 10k.
I have his phone number, account number and managed to get his pictures through a particular platform.
His name is Michael Chinazaekpere Okonkwo.
What do I do, please?

1 Share

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by adecz: 6:43am On May 07, 2019
You are a victim of low-grade yahoo yahoo.. undecided undecided

Send him Holy Ghosssst fayar!! cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by Elnuk34(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2019
Send him more money! Olodo

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by ayourbamie: 6:56am On May 07, 2019
You are still doing Ponzi/MMM, good for you

3 Likes

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by ikelords(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2019
Go to police station and get an extract to give to the bank to block all his account using his bvn to link to others in other banks... If he tries going to make withdrawal he will be apprehended.

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by Chinedu1994(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2019
Elnuk34:
Send him more money! Olodo
I asked for advice not insults. A frail, hideous, distraught creature like you. Rot in cow dung, idiot.

3 Likes

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by Greenfields(m): 5:39am On May 08, 2019
Lol This must be old news, cos pillars ponzi existed around February last year. And they paid me twice before it crashed so... lol maybe you were the last set to join.
Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by CMAJEMBA001: 9:44am On May 08, 2019
This girl is a scammer 
MBANEFO CHIGOZIE DEBORAH 2054685130 uba. I did the loom to help my sis get her money but this girl was in the circle. After paying her they put me in the circle ,then went behind and formed a different group and put herself to receive the payments I was supposed to receive. This is the problem with ponzi in Nigeria "GREED". No silly comments was helping out my sis who they did the same thing too.
Chinedu1994:
So...this guy scammed me of my hard earned 10k.
I have his phone number, account number and managed to get his pictures through a particular platform.
His name is Michael Chinazaekpere Okonkwo.
What do I do, please?

1 Like

Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
Eyah.
Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by Hoodaman232: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
CLARITY OF ALLEGATIONS

I Mbanefo uchennaya franklyn, with the power of attorney on behalf of the alleged fraudster (Mbanefo Deborah) hereby state as follows:
1) that the above allegations are false and a total injury to her person and a defamation of her character and person .
2) that the accuser under the pretence of Garry C Anderson ( a fake catfish account) with the real name of CHUKWUMA M AJEMBA with phone number 09075000444 has no legal basis or substantial evidence to justify the allegations.
3) that She is not a fraudster neither has she ,with intent had the motive to defraud anyone nor the accuser. like every Ponzi scheme they were both victims of the fraud and She counted her loss too and even more .
4) that the accuser was in no way duped or defrauded because he joined the loom circle with the sum of 13,000 and got returns of almost over 55,000 ( so I wonder how he can claim to be defrauded merely because he didn't get up to the expected 105,000
5) that we challenge the accuser any day anytime at a court of competent jurisdiction with substantial evidence to back this allegations.
6) that we demand a total public apology to miss Mbanefo Deborah for the injury this allegation has caused to her person.
Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by XXLMANDIGO: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Seh O ma n Chinanza... grin
Re: A Scammer By Name Okonkwo Michael Chinazaekpere by NaijaCover(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crime doesn't pay

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marriage Turning To? Another Domestic Violence That Led To Death / Lagos Takes Over Prosecution Of 19-year-old Yahoo Boy Who Sets Girlfriend Ablaze / Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.