Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run (1841 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by MisterGrace: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
A Nigerian lady, Eunice Okiemute Shaguolo, a native of Delta state is on the run after attacking her husband with boiling water.

According to police report:

The Argument is that on that faithful day 27:04:2020 at 5:00pm the husband who stays in Kwubua Area of Abuja went out to visit a friend whose wife had a miscarriage at Lokogoma Area of Abuja and the wife asked the husband to buy her ice cream � and chicken � when coming back to the house which the husband did.

But she wasn’t happy because the husband come back home at, 8:00pm but the husband tried to explain to her that it was because of Covid-19 Check point in town that make him to stay late.

According to eyewitness account, the lady left the husband, and his friend in the sitting room, went into the kitchen and returned with a pot of boiling water and emptied the whole content on her husband.

She removed her wedding ring afterwards, dropped it and ran out of the house, leaving the husband in pains.

The matter was later reported to the Kubwa police divisional headquarters.

All efforts by our correspondent to reach the Police DPO proved abortive as the lines were switched off.

The police is on the hunt for the lady.

Please any information about the woman should contact This numbers please. 07066325994, 07051776030, 07032954922, 09054586854

http://www.editorialtimes.com/lady-attacked-husband-with-boiling-water-now-on-the-run/

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Millenniumlady(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Stop getting married to men that comes back home late they won't listen........I think there must be more to this story maybe he might be cheating on her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Renida: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
To marry dey fear me. Unstable people everywhere. May God bless us with the right partner

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by dingbang(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Las las, I will never marry a jealous woman.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by ojun50(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
The woman get who she dey fuc,k

Make God him am soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Wickedness has become a norm in today's World..

Men and Women have suddenly taken the nature of Consciencelessness..

Everywhere u look it is one evil or the other...

In times like these, what do we do?

We have to look to our Maker.. HE Alone is The Answer to Mankind's Calamities..

Salvation is of the LORD
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Ezennwa(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Haba!

I'm tired of men and women wahala

People marry wrongly without consultations

8 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
dingbang:
Then, stay away from Nigerian girls!
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
dingbang:

My Brother, Jealousy is not Written on the face of any woman..

Make a Deal with GOD that you won't marry Except He gives u wife.. live holy! GOD will show you your other half!

Many people today are carried away with what dey see not what GOD has for them..

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Davash222:

Then, stay away from Nigerian girls!
It has nothing to do with Nigerian girls!
The devil in Nigeria is the same Devil in Congo
The devil in Congo is the same devil in North Korea.
The devil in North Korea is the same devil in Europe and America..

All u need is to Hear GOD for Direction.. He Speaks ! It's Just dt many of us are too busy to Hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by SaintBishop: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
just like that? there's more to the story habeg.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by slyfox35(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Effect of marrying a slay queen whose destiny has long been used

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Men are fast becoming an endangered species. Marriage is highly over-rated these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop getting married to men that comes back home late they won't listen........I think there must be more to this story maybe he might be cheating on her lipsrsealed

This is Bianca also known as The General Queen. I can tell your write ups from miles away. Naughty girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Millenniumlady(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

This is also known as The I can tell your write ups from miles away. Naughty girl
Let this be the last time you'll quote me on this forum.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let this be the last time you'll quote me on this forum.

Bianca, thegeneralqueen I have quoted you again. I am in my house under lockdown, come and beat me. If you know who you are chatting with you will not insult me grin, we go way back. Anyway good to see you are still around smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by obiekunie2: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
ho can u look at that monster face and still gt th liver to marry her!

some men sha! angry
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by MisterGrace: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
obiekunie2:
ho can u look at that monster face and still gt th liver to marry her!

some men sha! angry

How will you know?
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by GoldenJAT(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
She did bad! Weather the man was cheating or not.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by GoldenJAT(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
See human being reasoning!! Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by kingthreat(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
She ran away to somewhere. She would be found
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chai! To marry dey FEAR young men, these days.
E be like na baby mama tings sure pass now.

To be honest, the only time a man can't do without a woman in his life and by his side, is during old age.

As a young man, you can live your life without getting married. Don't pay attention to what the society says.

Finally, over 95% of men do want to procreate and have offsprings. Morally, they've got to get married to achieve this feat.

May God never bless us with demons as wives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by judedwriter(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked

Why was she so angry to the extent of pouring hot water on her hubby?

Marriage is definitely not compulsory.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Renida: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
NockMedia:
Chai! To marry dey FEAR young men, these days.
E be like na baby mama tings sure pass now.

To be honest, the only time a man can't do without a woman in his life and by his side, is during old age.

As a young man, you can live your life without getting married. Don't pay attention to what the society says.

Finally, over 95% of men do want to procreate and have offsprings. Morally, they've got to get married to achieve this feat.

May God never bless us with demons as wives.

Females are now surpassing men in cruelty. Men are ready for committed relationships but the mere thought about how miserable many men are in marriage just stifles that desire cry
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by GIdiata(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
you do this to my brother or sister because he/she cheated or u believe they cheated on you. I swear on my dad's grave you won't get away with It.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
afonjas again
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Bola146(f): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's very bad sad Wicked woman cry
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by MisterGrace: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
afonjas again

No tribal war here please. She's from Delta state.
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by seanjy4konji: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abuja wedding..
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2020
Hear mumu talk oooo
Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by columbus007(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2020
Hey guys I have this brand new iPhone 7 32gig for sale in Lagos price 120k atleast negotiable a little if interested please call this number 08188551496 Lagos state.

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by irunoko(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2020
Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Caught And Almost Burnt Because Of Bone Straight (video) / Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction / Video- Military Couple Beheaded In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.