Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) (44142 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2019
Oddsman:
Leicester should sell that clown off too Orlando Pirates
there's money in Orlando's pirate bro. Like he's after money sef that's why he's doing very badly.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Trust me Liverpool would have still won this game assuming that Cardiff city player had scored that goal...there was still time...Am not even bothered about ihenacho's miss coz of Liverpool ....Am bothered coz this guy will likely start for Nigeria in afcon....How can Nigeria win d Afcon with 2 mediocre strikers in igahlo and this pipe....The least he could have done is force the keeper to make a save...Even Rodgers is not happy with him at all & I won't be surprise if that one gets rid of him in this coming transfer window
ighalo is far far better than iheanacho bro. Iheanacho is nothing to write home about.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Alphageometrix: 10:38am On May 07, 2019
Davash222:
Looserpool fans blaming Iheanacho for their miseries.

Quick reminder, Looserpool was once topping the league with 11 points, what happened?? You’re waiting for Iheanacho to win the League for una. Shameless club with brown teeth and ‘Hug Hug’ coach.
Tell them buddy. They lost the title a couple of months ago only to come and heap the blame on Iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2019
grin grin E pain am
GerrardLFC80:
You're a big fool
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Sard(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Trust me Liverpool would have still won this game assuming that Cardiff city player had scored that goal...there was still time...Am not even bothered about ihenacho's miss coz of Liverpool ....Am bothered coz this guy will likely start for Nigeria in afcon....How can Nigeria win d Afcon with 2 mediocre strikers in igahlo and this pipe....The least he could have done is force the keeper to make a save...Even Rodgers is not happy with him at all & I won't be surprise if that one gets rid of him in this coming transfer window
They're better off getting rid of him.
He's just one of the many Nigerians who allowed greed kill off their football career. He could have been flourishing at Porto or another small club, but he went to Manchester City and then his potential went south.
I've no doubt that we'll struggle for goals in AFCON with this kind of wasteful strikers.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by jajernwa22: 11:11am On May 07, 2019
Sportdab:
Fans and Leicester City Manager Brendan Rogers have slammed striker Kelechi ihenacho for missing a golden opportunity in the match on Monday night, MySportDab reports.

Iheanacho came off the bench with 10 minutes to go at the Etihad Stadium on Monday with Leicester trailing 1-0 to Vincent Kompany's unstoppable 25-yard strike.

The former City striker was sold by Pep Guardiola but wasted a glorious opportunity to earn the Foxes a draw, which would have left Liverpool in top spot in the table.

Iheanacho has scored a single Premier League goal this season but Rodgers felt the Nigeria international ought to have made more of his late chance.

"He should score, I said that to him afterwards, in the big games there are not many moments," Rodgers told a news conference.

However, football fans - including those from Liverpool - flocked to social media to slam Iheanacho after he did a favour for his former City side in the 87thminute.

One Liverpool supporter, devastated by the last-gasp miss, joked on Twitter: "That must be Iheanacho's best game for Man City"

Meanwhile, another social media user wrote: 'Iheanacho should receive a Premier League medal after his shocking miss.'

Video Below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/football-fans-coach-slam-kelechi.html

never you bite the finger that fingered you!
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2019
asokoromadam:
God will punish everyone shouting at Ihenacho
You play him only 10minz for an entire season and expect him to be the savior.
Useless
Guy stop saying rubbish...how many mins had origi played this season for Liverpool.... Origi had 0mins of football...but entered against Everton and scored the winner for Liverpool.... So that's not an excuse for a mediocre player...My only pain here is this guy might start for Nigeria in Afcon...and they will meet teams like Senegal or Egypt and expect to win with ighalo and ihenacho...what a joke
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2019
Heineken:
ighalo is far far better than iheanacho bro. Iheanacho is nothing to write home about.
I concur....that was actually is natural foot o....if he's that awful with his natural foot,how awful will he be with his right...look at where a defender scored from & look at where a striker missed from....
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 07, 2019
martineverest:
typical attitude of NIGERIANS: once they start making money,they sit back,relax and stop improving in their services.

money makes nigerians complacent
You said it bro. I just hope Samuel Chuwueze doesn't follow this road. That guy is one of the most talented wingers out there. An Arjen Robben copy.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Guy stop saying rubbish...how many mins had origi played this season for Liverpool.... Origi had 0mins of football...but entered against Everton and scored the winner for Liverpool.... So that's not an excuse for a mediocre player...My only pain here is this guy might start for Nigeria in Afcon...and they will meet teams like Senegal or Egypt and expect to win with ighalo and ihenacho...what a joke

You are the one saying rubbish.How many times did Chelsea try Morata and how many times did he fail? How many times did Batshuayi save chelsea and how many playing mins did he have ?

Racism is real and disgusting

White colored players are given chance upon chance to redeem themselves but someone is given a 10min chance in the entire season .

Black people I Don tire for una
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by taxiappguy: 11:35am On May 07, 2019
asokoromadam:

You are the one saying rubbish.How many times did Chelsea try Morata and how many times did he fail? How many times did Batshuayi save chelsea and how many playing mins did he have ?

Racism is real and disgusting

White colored players are given chance upon chance to redeem themselves but someone is given a 10min chance in the entire season .

Black people I Don tire for una
Madam leave that racism talk. The guy no Sabi play again. True e Sabi play before but all that one na history now. If na racism or ethnicism or some other thing you dey suggest why we all like Ndidi dey praise am everyday?
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
I concur....that was actually is natural foot o....if he's that awful with his natural foot,how awful will he be with his right...look at where a defender scored from & look at where a striker missed from....
lol I tell you man. He's sleeping bro.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by pek(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You're a big fool
He is a fool for telling you the truth?
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
Olufela30:
He's lost in England... He'd better find shortcut back to his village.... Cos his plane can lost if he tries to board flight...

Why ?? Is he a Liverpool player
Is Liverpool paying his salaries So he is now the one that is supposed to win the league for Liverpool.
Abeg keep quiet if you no know Westin to tok
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by ikechemez(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2019
How Liverpool will explain I generation to come that after loosing only a game in a whole season yet couldn't win the league
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2019
Lol at Iheanacho stealing a living!
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 07, 2019
taxiappguy:

Madam leave that racism talk. The guy no Sabi play again. True e Sabi play before but all that one na history now. If na racism or ethnicism or some other thing you dey suggest why we all like Ndidi dey praise am everyday?

I don't have time to argue with Nigerians because they present emotions not fact .
I presented to you Morata, Batshuayi and Ihenacho. You left the other 2 guys and still focused on kelechi

You are really crazy
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by taxiappguy: 11:53am On May 07, 2019
asokoromadam:

I don't have time to argue with Nigerians because they present emotions not fact .
I presented to you Morata, Batshuayi and Ihenacho. You left the other 2 guys and still focused on kelechi

You are really crazy
@asokoromadman are you the mad person I always see opposite of UN office, you are certainly acting like him.
E be like you no know where you dey.
You dey naira land dey say you no Wan relate with Nigerians.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2019
crisycent:
Iheanacho was poor yesterday. Indidi was solid, I am sure he won’t spend next season at Leicester. The big clubs are coming for him.
he's going to Manchester United
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by salam1(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2019
I have come to realize one thing about life, ones u are on top everyone will be planing to bring u down. Instead of blaming ehenacho u guys should blame Liverpool for not using their chances appropriately. And who told u guys its a crime for man city to win the league again?
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by phantom24: 12:05pm On May 07, 2019
Inexperience
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Naughtysex: 12:05pm On May 07, 2019
;
WIDETHOUGHT:
SAME REASON ALABA DIDN'T PLAY FOR NIGERIA.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
taxiappguy:

Bros help me tell am o....Wasn't he given the chance at city before been eventually sold...look at Wilfred Ndidi came from nowhere & I won't be surprise if that guy ends up in a big club soon....Be honest with yourself ihenacho is a Waste
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
ikechemez:
How Liverpool will explain I generation to come that after loosing only a game in a whole season yet couldn't win the league
I tire o....first team in history to lose one match and not win the league,first team to lead the table by 7pts at the beginning of the yr and not win the league....Topped the table thrice in d past decade @ xams and still didn't win the league....Bros am a Liverpool fan o...But I have to be honest, their matter Don tire me...
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2019
Bonapart:
I reject it for him....He deserves better...

1 Like

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
Bonapart:
I reject it for him....He deserves better
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2019
From day 1, I never supported his move to Manchester City because he will only make money and won't perform up to expectation. If he had moved to Ajax or Porto then, he would improve a lot and by now he'd be balling like a star but unfortunately, he might go on loan this coming season.
Shibaraba:
This is what happens when you spend your time going for shows and comedy nights instead of focusing on your career.
Typical.....man
See small money loud am upandan
Forgetting say village people dey observe
The boy just dey vex me.
If care is not taken that him friend wey dey pay for am to watch ball for naija go soon pay for him ticket come back to naija.
So much promise and talent wasted.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

If you must troll, then try use facts. At no point was Liverpool 11 points ahead.

7 points with City having a game in hand. You can argue Liverpool shouldn't have depended on other teams to help win the league, and should have won the league, but what else can you do when you've got 94 points and there's another team with one better? Liverpool have given everything! They last dropped points on the 3rd of March against Everton and have since gone on an 8-game winning run.

Abeg, cut them some slack!
lie,no game in hand,if u had won city it would have been 10 points ahead, y blame ihanacho when u had the chance to do it yourself,moreover mane missed a sitter too,,,,failure is always looking for someone to blame for failing
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
lie,no game in hand,if u had won city it would have been 10 points ahead, y blame ihanacho when u had the chance to do it yourself,moreover mane missed a sitter too,,,,failure is always looking for someone to blame for failing

Did you read anywhere up there where I blamed Iheanacho?

The real failures are the fans of teams below Liverpool. I bet you're a fan of one of those clubs, hence why you want company.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2019
Sard:

They're better off getting rid of him.
He's just one of the many Nigerians who allowed greed kill off their football career. He could have been flourishing at Porto or another small club, but he went to Manchester City and then his potential went south.
I've no doubt that we'll struggle for goals in AFCON with this kind of wasteful strikers.
which Nigerians has gone to Porto that became a hit,is oshimen not playing for a small club,,what has he achieved can't remember when last I saw a single news about is footballing exploits
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2019
salam1:
I have come torealize one thing about life, ones u are on top everyone will be planing to bring u down. Instead of blaming ehenacho u guys should blame Liverpool for not using their chances appropriately. And who told u guys its a crime for man city to win the league again?
Nigga you spoke well....Liverpool should go back to the drawing board....See ehn am not angry at ihenacho coz of liverpool....Liverpool bottled 7pts and should leak their wound....my problem is....How will people tell me Nigeria is amongst the favorites to win the Afcon when you have a player like ihenacho starting for you.... Will the coach of Nigeria see that abysmal performance and want to invite him??He came into the match and contributed nothing...He only missed a sitter and collected a yellow card, those were his contributions...even his manager is angry @ him...atleast force the keeper to make a save...take Liverpool out if the picture ....ihenacho is a useless player honestly

1 Like

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
I tire o....first team in history to lose one match and not win the league,first team to lead the table by 7pts at the beginning of the yr and not win the league....Topped the table thrice in d past decade @ xams and still didn't win the league....Bros am a Liverpool fan o...But I have to be honest, their matter Don tire me...

It's baffling. Liverpool seem to always break every negative records. Always the exception to the norm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.