Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) (44157 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

Did you read anywhere up there where I blamed Iheanacho?

The real failures are the fans of teams below Liverpool. I bet you're a fan of one of those clubs, hence why you want company.
up pep,up city up baca,,,city to rule england till pep contract expire,we can do it again ,pls debrnyne be fit for us next season,u will b like a new signing

1 Like

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2019
taxiappguy:

Madam leave that racism talk. The guy no Sabi play again. True e Sabi play before but all that one na history now. If na racism or ethnicism or some other thing you dey suggest why we all like Ndidi dey praise am everyday?
but mane missed two sitters against baca,maybe u would have won d UCL this year if not for mane,,,is it ur sitter? settle ur sitter first,,,,,,settle ur house first and stop d blame,lukaku and morata has done worst yet no one complained,, u want him to win d game for u in 10 m ba
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by etibaba(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

If you must troll, then try use facts. At no point was Liverpool 11 points ahead.

7 points with City having a game in hand. You can argue Liverpool shouldn't have depended on other teams to help win the league, and should have won the league, but what else can you do when you've got 94 points and there's another team with one better? Liverpool have given everything! They last dropped points on the 3rd of March against Everton and have since gone on an 8-game winning run.

Abeg, cut them some slack!
Stop misinforming the public, Liverpool were 10 points clear after defeating Arsenal 5-1.

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2019
lack of play time caused that, every player wants and like to score especially in a big game like that
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2019
etibaba:
Stop misinforming ppl, Liverpool were 10 points clear after defeating Arsenal 5-1.

It was NEVER 10 points. Google is very much available! After that round of matches, the lead was 7.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46656883
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by etibaba(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

It was NEVER 10 points. Google is very much available!
You need the Google more, Check my previous post you quoted.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by crisycent: 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
Bonapart:
he's going to Manchester United

To continue warming the bench
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
the same nonsense ya jayjay played durin his time,yet u ppl hail him. undecided
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2019
etibaba:
You need the Google more, Check my previous post you quoted.

Check what you copied. It was 10 because Liverpool played a match more for the said round. After the round of matches for the week, it was 7. Don't mislead readers.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by etibaba(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

Check what you copied. It was 10 because Liverpool played a match more for the said round. After the round of matches for the week, it was 7. Don't mislead readers.
Oga stop deceiving yourself, you said 7points with city having a game at hand. The picture I attached was clear enough for you to see "After 20 games".
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2019
etibaba:
Oga stop deceiving yourself, you said 7points with city having a game at hand. The picture I attached was clear enough for you to see "After 20 games".

You said Liverpool were ahead with 10 points and you were wrong. After 20 games, it was a lead of 7 points, not 10, oga.

"It was 7 points after City won their game in hand". There. Fixed for you.

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by etibaba(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

You said Liverpool were ahead with 10 points and you were wrong. After 20 games, it was a lead of 7 points, not 10, oga.
go back to your first post where you said 7points with city having a game at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Reussite: 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
Having watched that epic miss overly, I really don't want to believe it was deliberate but for his recent sharp deterioration.
I mean what does he stand to gain by doing that? City has no need for him not with his abysmal performance since the beginning of the season. He could have made historic headline for himself ending City's hope of league title & may be solidifying his position in leceister city but with this he should be sold to a championship club and should never be called for AFCON. undecided
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2019
crisycent:

To continue warming the bench
ndidi not iheanacho
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by crisycent: 2:43pm On May 07, 2019
Bonapart:
ndidi not iheanacho

Ok
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by methodbabs(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2019
Was he the one that has been missing all the goals against Man city from day 1? Rubbish .
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Trust me Liverpool would have still won this game assuming that Cardiff city player had scored that goal...there was still time...Am not even bothered about ihenacho's miss coz of Liverpool ....Am bothered coz this guy will likely start for Nigeria in afcon....How can Nigeria win d Afcon with 2 mediocre strikers in igahlo and this pipe....The least he could have done is force the keeper to make a save...Even Rodgers is not happy with him at all & I won't be surprise if that one gets rid of him in this coming transfer window

Iheanacho will not start in afcon he has not been called up for the past 2 games, he wont even make the squad, i dont think you even follow the super eagles

Ighalo is not mediocre, stop insulting ighalo because of the world cup miss, thats how you guys insulted yakubu because of the world cup miss,you guys forget yakubu is one of the best african striker to grace the epl

Now tell me which striker should start at afcon? Mr i too know

1 Like

Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
Sard:

They're better off getting rid of him.
He's just one of the many Nigerians who allowed greed kill off their football career. He could have been flourishing at Porto or another small club, but he went to Manchester City and then his potential went south.
I've no doubt that we'll struggle for goals in AFCON with this kind of wasteful strikers.

Stop talking nonsense, iheanacho did well at mancity, so why the porto ranting? same porto that hardly gives nigeria players chance from their youth team? what happened to musa yahaya that went to porto? mikel agu? awaziem?

If you dont know what to say its better you keep shut by calling porto, did iheanacho failed at mancity ? NO, so how porto come take affect am?
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
Lovexme:

u had d chance to make it 10 ,when u played city at d etihad now u are blaming ihanacho,failure is looking for dome to blame after failing
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Guy stop saying rubbish...how many mins had origi played this season for Liverpool.... Origi had 0mins of football...but entered against Everton and scored the winner for Liverpool.... So that's not an excuse for a mediocre player...My only pain here is this guy might start for Nigeria in Afcon...and they will meet teams like Senegal or Egypt and expect to win with ighalo and ihenacho...what a joke

He will not start in afcon bro, you dont follow the eagles, somone that has not been called by rohr for the past 2 games says alot

Your pain is that he didnt equalize to make you guys have upper hand on the epl title, stop lying and deceiving your self, you guys blew 7 point lead so please deal with it, you better pray brighton to draw city and you guys to win wolves
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
hybridblood07:
From day 1, I never supported his move to Manchester City because he will only make money and won't perform up to expectation. If he had moved to Ajax or Porto then, he would improve a lot and by now he'd be balling like a star but unfortunately, he might go on loan this coming season.

Oga mancity didnt pay iheanacho more than 25k weekly, na leicester dey pay am about 70k, stop saying what you dont know that he went for city for money, no be from youth team dem promote am? Please stop saying what you dont know, if a player is bad then he is bad, which one be money again.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
u had d chance to make it 10 ,when u played city at d etihad now u are blaming ihanacho,failure is looking for dome to blame after failing

Who is Iheanacho? Does he play for Liverpool?

You make it seem like they can just go to any team and get the 3 points very easily.

Ciao!
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
taxiappguy:

@asokoromadman are you the mad person I always see opposite of UN office, you are certainly acting like him.
E be like you no know where you dey.
You dey naira land dey say you no Wan relate with Nigerians.
Dis gusting thing
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by taxiappguy: 7:01pm On May 07, 2019
asokoromadam:

Dis gusting thing
Haha, Uncle ruckus wannabe.
@asokoromadman
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2019
Oga MI, iheanacho earned more than 25k a week in man city. If u no believe, no wahala.
andrew444:

Oga mancity didnt pay iheanacho more than 25k weekly, na leicester dey pay am about 70k, stop saying what you dont know that he went for city for money, no be from youth team dem promote am? Please stop saying what you dont know, if a player is bad then he is bad, which one be money again.
Re: Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 07, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
I tire o....first team in history to lose one match and not win the league,first team to lead the table by 7pts at the beginning of the yr and not win the league....Topped the table thrice in d past decade @ xams and still didn't win the league....Bros am a Liverpool fan o...But I have to be honest, their matter Don tire me...
Hope you're proud of them today?? NEVER GIVE UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey / Austin Okocha Make PSG's Team Of The Decade List / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.