Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

PDP Files Ortom’s Defence As Governor-elect Before Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Files Ortom’s Defence As Governor-elect Before Tribunal (314 Views)

WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal / Akpabio Introduced Senators-elect To President Elect Before Departure From PHC / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Files Ortom’s Defence As Governor-elect Before Tribunal by Gistok2: 8:27am On May 07, 2019
The Benue State section of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has documented a barrier in regard of its triumph in the finished up 2019 governorship decision in the state at the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Makurdi.

As indicated by the state attention secretary of the gathering, Bemgba Artyom, the resistance is the continuation of the request recorded by Mr. Emmanuel Jime and the All Progressives Congress (APC) testing the triumph of the Governor-choose, Samuel Ortom.

Jim, together with his gathering, the APC had documented an appeal at the court claiming anomalies in the surveys.

It was accumulated that Jim and APC had appealed to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Governor Samuel Ortom and PDP as the first, second and third respondents individually.

Recording the PDP safeguard yesterday at the council, guidance to the gathering, C.T. Mue, communicated positive thinking that the court will maintain his customer’s triumph at the race.

As indicated by the exposure secretary of the PDP, the senator choose’s legitimate safeguard group is going by Chris Uche, SAN, and incorporates Oba Maduabuchi, SAN, Emeka Okoro, Agbo Johnson Madaki, P.S. Abaagu, T.T. Hyundai, C.T. Mue, Nathans Gwebe, T.D. Sorkaa, and Raphael Gabriel Okplogidi.

Others in the group likewise incorporate John Tyokegh, T.T. Igba, M.L. Ianna, Chris Alechenu, M.T. Nyiutsa, Donald Ierkwagh, Mercy Tule, Owulo Omenka Owulo, I.S. Kajo, J.K. Ishember, J.I. Ioryina, C.A. Behe, Terwase Gbasha and S.A. Udaga, among a few others.

read more: https://gistok.ng/pdp-files-ortoms-defence-as-governor-elect-before-tribunal/

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbanjo Convoy Block In Abuja / Married Women Can Now Choose Father’s Or Husband’s State / Why Cabals Cannot Control Me– Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.