Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (29432 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by kahal29: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
A witness called by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate at the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, stunned all on Tuesday when he said he was seeing for the first time the statement attributed to him, which he adopted as his own.

Bako Umar Katanga, who said he acted as Local Government Polling Agent for the PDP at the election, had, while being led in evidence by Mike Ozekhome (SAN), claimed that he deposed signed the statement before the court’s registry on March 18, 2019.

But, under cross-examination by lawyer to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Atoyebi (SAN), the witness said he was seeing the statement for the first time, a reaction that got everyone in court laughing.

After the conclusion of Katanga’s testimony, Ozekhome applied for an adjournment, a request the tribunal Chairman, Justice Mohammed Garba granted and adjourned till Thursday for further hearing in the petition.

The petitioners called 13 witnesses on Tuesday, raising the number of witnesses they have called between Monday and today to 19.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-saw-my-statement-for-the-first-time-before-tribunal-says-atikus-witness/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
I am trying to say something as I am seeing something...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by abdulyaro66(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Only got can save us ...
Hit me up if you Got Giftcards and btc for sale shocked
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by YINKS89(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
kk
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by hardtoget: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
A witness called by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate at the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, stunned all on Tuesday when he said he was seeing for the first time the statement attributed to him, which he adopted as his own.

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. supported by thieves and corrupt souls.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!

134 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by OlujobaSamuel: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, abeg mAke dem stop to dey waste our time for this case, I was expecting something that might even be good enough for academic exercise even if Buhari won't be sacked by the court, but seems what we have is a comic relief.
Atiku should pls opt out make we face another matter like Riga and shitte

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by WildChild00(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Correspondence(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by emptor(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by FarahAideed: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
APC has infiltrated this one with bribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by tommykiwi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
He has been compromise!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by realstars: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
I am only reading, lawyer are not trust wordy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by debossng: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by faithfull18(f): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
APC ehn.
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Some witnesses will either make or mar your case.

What?!!! Lol

10 Likes

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by HisMajesty1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
I swear! PDP na comic relief.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Godoverevery: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
This just a waste of tax payers money....on the part of inec and fg.
This lawyer just want to eat.....I don't blame them anyway.
I see this ending at the tribunal..... except if the PDP are still gullible to fall into the trap (especially atiku) of this lawyers with there empty promises of success.
There no way the pdp can win this......that just the honest truth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
APC has infiltrated this one with bribe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by saracus(f): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmmmmm.... There was a country
Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by ITGTRAVELS: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Complete waste of time...

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness by Softhustler: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.