Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,592 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lagos TAILOR Freedom List - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List (25325 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by mrvitalis(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
Im proud to be an igbo boy
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Jobabori(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2019
No reasonable Oga will ask the apprentice to bring these listed items for " freedom". If he does, nobody will learn from him again and those in training will run to complete their learning in another place. The Ogas were not bound to use the list in entirety. Bear it in mind that majority of the apprentices were more like from poor background. No sane Oga will enforce this bogus, inconsiderate list.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by BanevsJoker(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2019
uuzba:

What do we do? It is their states (especially Lagos) that is developed. Development is the after mark of colonial rule.
Everybody comes here(Lagos) to do business, so the locals just sit back and collect rent and tax.
We don't seem to be able do develop other parts of Nigeria.
So this will just continue
Lagos has no locals. Everyone in Lagos is an immigrant. Go and study your nation's history.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Akbaba3310(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2019
No wonder TAILORS misbehave after freedom
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by ThothHermes: 12:56pm On May 07, 2019
Are there consequences to not doing the "freedom"?

He has already acquired the skill no?

He can just decide to sail into the sunset without any ceremony.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by OSUigboKiller: 1:01pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
this is rubbish dey are a thief. wat graduation I sware black man life style is so disgusting sometimes I hate been black.u will Neva see white do dis.d guy is graduate why dont u wish him well instead of trying to thief from him.in tailor work did u know if he have capital to rent shop buy machine and other things to start his business. most Neva even teach dem well but use dem as slave. I think I prefer dis time of internet I will learn by to watch videos. evryting in naija is how to collect money from d next.no more love
Unless you have a black brain that can't think.
YOU'RE NOT BLACK.
CHECK THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN WELL.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by godlyguy(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Section7: 1:11pm On May 07, 2019
Dats Yoruba land 4 u
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by deavicky(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2019
Chamber2000:
This is a clear case of fraud. Can you imagine demanding for Milo

This list can get you a good wife wink

CC Dominique lalasticlala
very good wife oh. no be play
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by deavicky(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2019
Chamber2000:
Tailor list has Kolanut, Stout, mineral, big fowl and money.

Tell me what again do you need to provide in that marriage or TAILOR list grin
I'm also wondering what u need tailor certificate for. Who ever ask of ur certificate before giving her clothes to sow. Or who employs a tailor with certificate rather than test.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Chamber2000: 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
Jobabori:
No reasonable Oga will ask the apprentice to bring these listed items for " freedom". If he does, nobody will learn from him again and those in training will run to complete their learning in another place. The Ogas were not bound to use the list in entirety. Bear it in mind that majority of the apprentices were more like from poor background. No sane Oga will enforce this bogus, inconsiderate list.
That list was compiled by Ogas so they are useless
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Chamber2000: 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
deavicky:
I'm also wondering what u need tailor certificate for. Who ever ask of ur certificate before giving her clothes to sow. Or who employs a tailor with certificate rather than test.
If only most yorubas will listen
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Lordknowz: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
uuzba:

What do we do? It is their states (especially Lagos) that is developed. Development is the after mark of colonial rule.
Everybody comes here(Lagos) to do business, so the locals just sit back and collect rent and tax.
We don't seem to be able do develop other parts of Nigeria.
So this will just continue
[/s]
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by meeztaadewale(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2019
Chamber2000:
If you can do a bank statement for tourist visa please send me a mail

Call / WhatsApp 08162404586

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by manikspears: 5:45pm On May 07, 2019
This list never complete now,where 3 yellow prostitute dey ,abi na the boss no wan ni?
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by henrijin: 6:22pm On May 07, 2019
My sister learnt how to sew while she was in Unilorin. After graduation, she started sewing from home. Expanding, she had to get a shop not far from home to have more focus on her sewing. Na im these idiots came to her shop telling her to join their nonsense group and threatening to confiacate her equipment she hustle buy. Na im the girl give them last warning and even threaten them with lawyer. Dem no born their mama well to come to her again. She has a registered business and a trading permit with the local govt.

IG: @meiclothings
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On May 07, 2019
So what will be the cost of setting the person up after spending all this amount ❓

Is better to go to fashion school abeg
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by Sirwallace(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2019
I am not sure about the north. But this is quite common in the south.

The yorubas have theie ways of exploiting their apprentice during their apprenticeship till graduation.
They used them for domestic purpose and hide most of the skills there are supposed to be taught. Infact, most apprentice i know learn from their seniors who actually learn by intuition from the boss. More or less like learning from youtube. My very younger brother learned the hardway. He resorted to youtube and now he is doing fine.

The igbos use their apprentice as sales boy. Some of them can work for the boss up to ten years before they are set free. Crazy people are down south and going nut.
Re: Lagos TAILOR Freedom List by tillaman(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2019
Both The Association and the apprentice coupled with the Oga are low on cerebral fuel, if the apprentice parent should provide that list which am double sure they can’t then they just got scammed imagine with different kind of meat and bush meat soup haba abeg are they going to link him with customers like Dangote, Briggs and Ote’s after the freedom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products / Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 / Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.