Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products (25198 Views)

Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling on AMAZON.COM USA / Has Anyone Used The K Brothers Facial Soap- Advice / How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by base11(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2011
Hello, i always see this Perfect herbal
advertisement in City people magazine, a soft sell. I want to know if their products really work as they claim to be herbal, i have a lot of spots on my face and back that i'd like to get rid off.
Pls let me know if anyone has used their product, which one and if it worked.
Thank.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by base11(f): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2011
Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by browncocos(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
sweety run for your dear life
I am on a personal campaign against them
if you think am joking buy any of their creams and get it lab tested
They put steroids in their products at dangerous levels
I wont lie I bought the product to treat acne on my face and a dark tummy after pregnancy
and it did treat my acne but I was as white as a ghost after a couple of days so I got it tested and the rest is history
go to this thread and read a lil more
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313268.512.html#msg6961516
and here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313268.608.html#msg7839237

what annoys me the most is that they advertise that they make natural products from fruits and veggies like pawpaw(papaya),cucumber etc FALSE ADVERTISING!
and you and i know that these fruits dont contain steroids
they are making highly misleading claims and someone needs to call their arse out
even my dermatologist confirmed they have case loads of people that had messed up skin after using them

I might consider even contacting NAFDAC on this issue!
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by base11(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Oh my gosh! I wish i had seen ur post earlier, i bought one of their products and while it lightened me, it dulled my complexion, and gave me pimples allover my back and face, now i am nursing more spots i didnt ask for. These people are real fraudulent, something needs to be done about them, now i am stuck with dark knuckles on my hands and legs and an uneven skintone. My God, i''m so vexed i'm in on your campaign, those pple need to be wiped out, they know all the harm they are causing, they are so heartless and callous. NAFDAC must surely investigate them.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by InkedNerd(f): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
undecided
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by dani1luv: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ ;d
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by aburoburo(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
BumpM grin
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Iranoladun(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
I got uneven skin tone from Perfect Herbal products(imperfect herbals) and now acne has spread from my face to my neck, back, chest and shoulder. I've reported them to NAFDAC
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by faajilawa(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
There is no skin condition that hasnt got a natural remedy. The trick is to found out which natural remedy is effective for what. Most of the products in the markets are made of these natural ingredients anyway only they add some nasty chemicals. Im into holistic remedy and natural and lifestyle in general Use mainly natural products and eat mainly natural whole foods. As for skin care try apple cider vinegar. That stuff is magic. Deals with spots, pimples etc. Used to have shaving bumps in the past it stopped it. Other things for skin care are olive oil and pure coconut oil. Use as cleansers or dab the affected areas. Just try and see which ones agree with your skin.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Sanjanets(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Faajilawa-Pls where can i get Apple Cider Vinegar?
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by jovi: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
doesn't coconut oil clog up the pores and cause more pimples?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by temiade(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ OP, u can use Diana Stadler soaps for your problem. I have a few being shipped into naija in 2 weeks.
They are a bit pricey though at 2500 per bar, but your spots will clear within few days. If you don't believe
me google diana stadler soaps and see what you get. Their Papaya and Glutathione soaps have excellent reviews on
many beauty websites.
u can contact me here on NL or email at tanonymous3@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Tracydim: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls if u know wat is good for u pls run and don't look back. U don't want to see my skin. I ve got acne all over my face and neck and chest like rashes after taking over a 100k from me for different rubbish stuff dey listed. D guy who's picture u see on her page actually works for her and I ve met him in her office in Abuja more Dan twice. Dey re just destroying peoples skin. If u call dr Sandra to complain on d effect u re getting from her product she drops d phone on u soon as u start complaining and she bars ur line. U need to come to Abuja and see d duplex she just bought for perfect herbal wit all d money people we pay yet no result. My friend burnt all over and it took her running to clarins to get her skin back. Am done wit dem all! I ve settled for philosophy products and am loving it already. D acne is gradually going but am desperate to ve my body back. Am a journalist and I ve promised myself to use d media to fight her to d finish. Her papaya soap is 4k and only itches my face

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by treschic1: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2012
The thin abt dis country is dt we r still bakward. For example, in d states u dare not lie abt d ingredents in ur products (either food or skincare) u must name evry content wit d rite %age level. Not complyin to this can get u arrested and locked up, but not in Naija. She lies dt her prods r herbal and dt d activ ingredent in it is licorice, meanwhile it contains hi amount of steroids and hydroquinine. Kudos 2 dose who tk time to get it tested in lab. In my own experience, I did.nt even get it tested, just try leavin it open 4 months, d colour of d cream changes from white to cream colour dn brown dn black; I mean black like charcoal, this is a tru trait of high hydroquonine content. Tru d cream lightens (in my case no pimples or acne) but it is really dangerous. Mercury and steroids easily penetrate in2 d bloodstream causing kidney and liver issues, not to talk of the skin thinning her prods cause wch leads to skin cancer. I took out time to do all this cos I hate ppl lieing. If u must make money/run a biz, it must not be at d detriment of oda ppls lives.
@Tracy dim, am also a journalist, Pls drop ur email add & lets talk.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Mimiano: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
We should all be careful about what we rub on our skin, a lot of products line do not disclose all their ingredients.Even if u want a. lighter skin, go for safe lightening ingredients.Natural skin lighteners will not lighten your skin overnight. Below is a list of safe lightening ingredients u should look out for when buying skin lightening products.:

1. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is derived from Koji (a Japanese mushroom). Kojic acid lightens the skin by inhibiting the production of an enzyme in the skin called tyrosinase which in turn reduces the amount of melanin created. Kojic acid is one of many most popular all-natural ingredients found in skin lightening goods.
2. Mulberry
This skin lightening ingredient is extracted from the roots of the paper Mulberry bags plant. Mulberry is said to be a lot more effective than hydroquinone and kojic acid within the sense that significantly lower concentrations are needed to have the same impact as higher concentrations of kojic acid and hydroquinone.
3. Alpha Arbutin
Alpha arbutin features a stronger effect than beta-arbutin and is also commonly found in skin lightening goods as a safer alternative to hydroquinone.
4. Beta Arbutin (Bearberry Extract)
Beta arbutin (commonly generally known as just arbutin) is derived from the leaves of bearberry, cranberry and blueberry plants. It works in a similar way to kojic acid, in that it inhibits the production of tyrosinase to restrict the amount of pigment developed. Although naturally derived, it can cause skin irritation in some folks with sensitive skin.
5. Glutathione
Glutathione is really a powerful antioxidant that has several wellness advantages which includes boosting the immune system and cleansing the liver. The only identified side effect of glutathione is skin whitening. All these wellness advantages plus a smooth, glowing, lighter skin tone - amazing! Glutathione is commonly identified in skin lightening pills but can also be utilised topically when identified in skin lightening soaps.
6. Licorice Root
Licorice is commonly employed within the skin lightening industry. Licorice also works to inhinit the enzyme tyrosinase to limit the amount of pigment created. www.Mulberrybags2u.co.uk has anti-inflammatory properties and is particularly effective at fading suntans.
7. Papaya
The papain enzyme located in papaya works to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal new, brighter skin cells beneath. Orange and green papaya are both effective but green papaya contains more of the papain enzyme. This ingredient is most typically located in soaps but sometimes in skin lightening creams too.
8. Vitamin A (Retinol)
Vitamin A Acid, also referred to as retinol or tretinoin increases the rate at which skin cells are renewed. Elevated skin cell turnover means that the brighter, fresh skin underneath might be revealed.
9. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Niacinamide, also referred to as nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It really is an effective topical skin lightener and works by inhibiting melanin production within the skin. Vitamin B3 is located in some skin whitening goods and sun screens but it's also possible to get Niacinamide capsules where the contents may be applied directly towards the skin.
10. Vitamin C
At concentrations of about 10%, Vitamin C works to suppress the production of pigment within the skin. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate can be a derivative of Vitamin C and this is the form from the ingredient that is commonly found in skin whitening products. Vitamin C can also protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.

it is also important that u invest in a good sunsceen when using any skin lightening products.

WE CUSTOMISE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS TO SUIT YOUR SKIN TYPE, YOU CAN REACH US AT sensationalbodyspa@gmail.com or call 08027858219.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by imygirl(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2013
Has anyone used the zulix herbal cleanser for weight loss? Does it work@all
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by imygirl(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2013
imygirl: Has anyone used the zulix herbal cleanser for weight loss? Does it work@all
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by omobabyx: 4:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Tracy dim: Pls if u know wat is good for u pls run and don't look back. U don't want to see my skin. I ve got acne all over my face and neck and chest like rashes after taking over a 100k from me for different rubbish stuff dey listed. D guy who's picture u see on her page actually works for her and I ve met him in her office in Abuja more Dan twice. Dey re just destroying peoples skin. If u call dr Sandra to complain on d effect u re getting from her product she drops d phone on u soon as u start complaining and she bars ur line. U need to come to Abuja and see d duplex she just bought for perfect herbal wit all d money people we pay yet no result. My friend burnt all over and it took her running to clarins to get her skin back. Am done wit dem all! I ve settled for philosophy products and am loving it already. D acne is gradually going but am desperate to ve my body back. Am a journalist and I ve promised myself to use d media to fight her to d finish. Her papaya soap is 4k and only itches my face
@ tracy dim how can I get the philosophyproduct?and what products will u recommend for me?
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by skinmdnatural: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by homeofnaomi: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2014
It is high time we all change for the better.homeofnaomi skincare offer the best.God bless our country,God bless Nigerians.homeofnaomi offer health & beauty and make the skin look natural & happier again.so check out our royale beauty collections in town.Gluta power700 pills,Gluta power700 lotions,Glutathione papaya soaps,Kojic papaya soaps etc.visit us @ homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or 08167570807 & we r open for local distributor membership.

Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by homesodear: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
People desire to use products labeled NATURAL but don’t know that the very product they regularly use can contain just a tiny amount of natural product. Some products contain only 5% natural product and they still label it as NATURAL. To find out, look at the ingredient and of the product of interest. The ingredient of the most quantity is the first listed while that of smallest quantity is listed last. Very often a natural ingredient is almost listed last.

Diff in our products? All packs of cosmetic or hygienic skin care products produced by our company contain stabilized ALOE VERA GEL and is listed on the top position. Our creams and lotions contain from 30% to 99.9% of fresh ALOE.

How to be protected from non aloe products?
Tip; when purchasing an aloe based product, find a label from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack.
Such label represents;
• truth in labeling,
• the quality of the Aloe content,
• the quality of the Aloe and,
• that the Aloe used in the products come from a Certified source

Diff between ALOE VERA and STABILIZED ALOE VERA on our product list?
Our products are developed by a special method of keeping the ALOE VERA GEL as fresh as RAW ALOE VERA GEL found in the ALOE LEAF. We don’t use the whole aloe leaf, only the gel, which is hypoallergenic. That process is called “STABILIZATION” cool processing combined with adding of vitamins- antioxidants without application of pasteurizing.

What’s the result? A huge product range, up to 200 products that can satisfy any needs and wishes.

MY INVITATION. Call 08034917464/08083767721. Kindly visit www.aloe4eva.com . It’s not just about LIVING, it’s about making a LIFE.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by mimiwems(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
you can go for Bragg cos it s good,for the skin and weight loss
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base & affordable)

Half-cast skin colour

Ebony and Shine(made with essential oil & organic products)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn, knuckles remover, knee & Elbow-1 week.Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps & creams, Original crystal white lotion & serum, carotein lotions e.t.c.

Essential oil also for sale...

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap (purely organic)

Treatment for Severe eczema

Skin care Academy now available: Bridal makeup, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events, Gele Artistry, Nail Art & Hair Do....

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 and bbm 2AB46DA8

We deliver to you anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Pearl007(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by homeofnaomi: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sutla Face and Body Bleaching Cream 250g

Contains Milk and Papaya extract, a combination that scrubs off dirt and dead cells; lightens fine lines and wrinkles; and removes blemishes and pigmentation. This is a deep cleansing cream that gives you a whiter and brand new skin in just 2 to 3 weeks.

Sutla Cream contains active ingredients which inhibits the progress of skin darkening and reduces skin pigmentation effectively. The key ingredient, Melfade whitening, decreases the production of melanin and lightening of any surface pigmentation including dark circles in the eye area. Melfade is derived from the acidic enzyme of the Papaya fruit. Lightens dark pigments or spots and gently fades unsightly age spots. Can be used for freckles, age and liver spots. SUTLA CREAM is an excellent moisturizer, leaving skin soft and smooth. It also fades skin discoloration and uneven skin tones leaving a clearer complexion.

Ingredients:
Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Glyceryl Monostearate, Isopropphy Myristate, Eityl Alcohol, Glycerine, Parabens, Salicylic Acid, Biosulfur, Moisturizing agents and Melfade whitening and bleaching ingredients.

NO HYDROQUINONE, NO MERCURY, NO ANIMAL FAT, NO HARMFUL INGREDIENTS, FDA/BFAD APPROVED.NOW IN STOCK,For order 08167570807

Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by BeautyClinic: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks.
Add us on bbm 33497CF4.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Mimiano: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by tetebestbaby(f): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
If u haven't heard about Botcho cream for buttocks and hips enlargement u are missing out. THIS CREAM IS THE SECRET BEHIND IVORIAN WOMEN VOLUMINOUS BEHIND. Nigerian and foreign women have started using it awell since itvwas discovered since 2004. If you like having a medium sized breast or a coconut size, lushly fleshed pair of bossoms or round curvaceous hips and and ass visit herbalbodybeauty.com or email butterpot999@gmail.com or whatsapp 08174905025....oir site contains pics of women whose life and confidence have been brought back. Tanks
Re: Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products by Mimiano: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici / Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.