Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not (15371 Views)

Can A Muslim Skip Fasting If He Has Nothing To Eat Before And After The Fast? / Does Receiving The Covid-19 Vaccine During The Day In Ramadan Break The Fast? / Does Undertaking Covid-19 Test Whilst Fasting Affect The Validity Of The Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2019
Rollitout:
Is sex allowed during the month of Ramadan at night when we have already break the fast.

Yes
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2019
CuntMiner:
pls what if i play nairabet

All betists act is from devil don't bet during and after fasting is not good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 07, 2019
vanida6:
why asking....?

cos you sounded like one
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by Klassiq54(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2019
what about gambling does it spoil the fast
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by NabilahBawa(f): 12:39pm On May 08, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
May Allah Subhana Tar'allah accept our Dua's in this holy month of Ramadan. Amin
Ameen
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by NabilahBawa(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
harmonyglobal:
May Allah (sub) accept our prayers and Good deed. May he forgive our shortcomings and make us among those that will he will reward this ramadan
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by Enuoyan: 2:59pm On May 08, 2019
Enuoyan:

My brother, very good question ooo, have been holding myself from opening my bet9ja account since yesterday, now I'm seeing sweet straight win for Barca this evening @ 2+ odds this evening

And Barca lost the match 4 - 0, thank God for fasting oo, na so my money for waste finish on top this game.
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by AbuTwins: 1:28pm On May 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
pls what if i play nairabet

Gambling (betting) is a great sin in Islam. However it does not break the fast.
We urge you to increase in good deeds and forsake Gambling and other sins.
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by CuntMiner(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
AbuTwins:

Gambling (betting) is a great sin in Islam. However it does not break the fast.
We urge you to increase in good deeds and forsake Gambling and other sins.
bro like now dat i dont have money and it nairabet dat gives me money,5k,8k and so on dat i use to maintain myselfm....wot will i do
Re: Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not by 77up(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2019
9isguy:
SLM; please I have a question; I suddenly had a running nose after fasting in the morning and it was really disturbing that I couldn't make it to school; someone brought drug for me just now and I mistakenly swallowed the drug before realising I was on fasting . Please m I still qualify to carry on?
With the bold , yes you can continue with your fasting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Allocate Inheritance To A Hermaphrodite? / 10 Signs Of Good Manners / Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.