Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet (21277 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NPComplete: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019
adegeye38:
millions of people paying tithes and offerings all over the world are mad??, God that commanded it is mad also, Jesus that affirmed it is also mad, you are the only 1 that is sane?? Alright no problem, carry on.

See Christianity is not a religion it is an experience, except u are truely born again and have the holy spirit, spiritual thingd will continue to look foolish to u.

How can u explain, divine healing, virgin birth, dead being raised to life, people with no womb having babies, supernatural supply

Engaging the anointing oil, mantle, holy communion to wrought signs and wonders

Ofcourse it Will sound insane to you, infact it is not meant to sound sane to you before, that is why the bible called them mysteries.

Christianity is a strictly spiritual experience, and if you are not in d fold u won't understand.

Spiritual things are Logic defying, the Logic you are using to debunk spiritual things who gave them to you God.

Now u see your worthlessness and uselessness as an human being?

Bible says let him who thinks is wise become a fool, so that through is foolishness he can become wise.

The day u bring proof of any of the nonsense u wrote above the day I begin to take u seriously.
Until then your rants are nothing but just the twisted delusions of a lunatic.

Get an amputee and grow back his limbs. Get Cobham's Asuquo and make him see again. Get something that have proof and not the stupid stories your pastor told u.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2019
His members should stop tithing and giving offerings in his church. Rubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by adegeye38(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

The day u bring proof of any of the nonsense u wrote above the day I begin to take u seriously.
Until then your rants are nothing but just the twisted delusions of a lunatic.

Get an amputee and grow back his limbs. Get Cobham's Asuquo and make him see again. Get something that have proof and not the stupid stories your pastor told u.
Am a living testimony, of the power of Christianity, i have seen God, and seen diverse signs and wonders
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NPComplete: 10:30pm On May 08, 2019
adegeye38:

Am a living testimony, of the power of Christianity, i have seen God, and seen diverse signs and wonders

Like I said: lunatic.

U have seen diverse signs and wonders and u have no proof of it. Just random useless rants. Yet all the mad people in psychiatric wards are still made. All the blind people are still blind. And all the cripples are still cripples.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by adegeye38(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

U have seen diverse signs and wonders and u have no proof of it. Just random useless rants. Yet all the mad people in psychiatric wards are still made. All the blind people are still blind. And all the cripples are still cripples.

Nonsense.
Wat are d odds of getting an house with no money

Having your needs met before there is even a need

Supernaturally getting a sponsor to execute my movie project that God promised me he will do, this man i never knew him from anywhere

B4 i started attending church, i was not attending a church for 6 years, now i go to church everyday and win souls for Christ, all thanks to God

I was sick atleast once a year, now am living in divine health, i pray for people and people get healed

I was addicted to masturbation for 7 years, i mean Chronic addiction, God himself made me stop.

I now have a deep knowledge of God and God uses me to win souls for his kingdom

These are a few of the testimonies i have.

Am not a fool, am not a Christian because i was forced to be, am a Christian because i have experienced God and his diverse wonders.

Only a fool will say there is no God, the bible said so

I can go on and on and on, but i pray the holy spirit help u see.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by adegeye38(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

Nonsense.
Until Jesus Comes there will be pains ,trials and tribulations, as long as the devil is still at large.

But those who do know their God shall be strong and do exploits
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by Nellybank(m): 5:37am On May 09, 2019
Lolz... Village Wey u no sabi name. Face front joor. Amebo
farem:

Sorry, I have never heard, seen or experience this kind of evil that has befallen a whole village of yours. I think it is generational. May God help you people
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NPComplete: 8:24am On May 09, 2019
adegeye38:

Until Jesus Comes there will be pains ,trials and tribulations, as long as the devil is still at large.

But those who do know their God shall be strong and do exploits

Keep writing nonsense.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by kingsmaila(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2019
Then stop it as advocated by Daddy Freeze.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by orisa37: 11:06am On May 09, 2019
You ain't see nothing yet. Trump can dash him. It's Offering and can be Tithe in kind.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by adegeye38(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2019
NPComplete:

Keep writing nonsense.
u saw my previous quote of my testimonies and evidences of my life since i became born again, u too can enjoy the same too, if u give ur life to Christ
Re: Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet by NPComplete: 12:57pm On May 09, 2019
adegeye38:
u saw my previous quote of my testimonies and evidences of my life since i became born again, u too can enjoy the same too, if u give ur life to Christ

U mean quotes from morons and testimonies by faceless people and evidences from Ur life that no one knows about except u abi? Lol
Keep fooling urself. When u wake up u will enjoy sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.