Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted (2608 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by temitofa(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2019
On Sundays, during the airing of Game of Thrones final season episode 4, a Starbucks coffee cup was spotted early in a scene in the Last of the Starks episode. The to-go cup was left on set which provoked fans to annoyance that a slip-up of this magnitude happened on TVs most expensive show – it has a budget of $15 million per episode.

We now have answers. The out of place coffee cup wasn’t a product placement but a mistake that Game of Thrones Executive Bernie Caulfield is sorry fans had to see and that they’re sorry.

“If that’s the worst thing they’re finding then we’re in good shape,” he added in an optimistic tone when he had an interview with WNYC Radio.

We’re still yet to know if that scene will be updated to remove the cup. Game of Thrones even tweeted this out.

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-producer-apologises-to-fans-after-a-starbucks-coffee-cup-was-spotted-in-a-scene.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by jyomite(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2019
I didn’t even notice

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by LawrenceOnline: 1:05pm On May 07, 2019
People get eye sha

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by mrNEMZY(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2019
This won't stop me from watching the show.

Who else wants to see that useless dynearis die. Even with dragons she still dey useless.
Cercie should do us all a favor and kill her.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Emaax77(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2019
I saw it.. Eagle eye
Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by rattlesnake(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
mrNEMZY:
This won't stop me from watching the show.

Who else wants to see that useless dynearis die. Even with dragons she still dey useless.
Cercie should do us all a favor and kill her.

Nonsense

Do u spend all your time watching GOT ..u seem so pius on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by wiseone28: 1:46pm On May 07, 2019
I don watch those places again but never see
Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Mocalypse: 1:55pm On May 07, 2019
It is called "Sabi wabi", in the entertainment industry deliberate error like that is good for publicity. Most ardent followers of the show won't mind watching that part over and over again to catch the glimpse of the subject matter.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by dominique(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2019
How on Earth did they overlook that kind of thing. Over a hundred people are normally present on this kind of set and no one could point it out? I don't want to believe this was a mere oversight, they probably did it on purpose.

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by BanevsJoker(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2019
So far, this season has been a disappointment. Even worse than Endgame.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by mikool007(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2019
BanevsJoker:
this one is blind

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Thales01: 4:05pm On May 07, 2019
BanevsJoker:
I agree with you.This is what most diehard fans of GoT would be reluctant to admit.This season pales into insignificance in comparison with other seasons.They seem be in rush to end the TV series.Hence their decision to settle for 6 episodes for this season.Furthermore,the battle against the Night king and his army of undead was quite dissapointing.It ended too abruptly considering how they have been stressing the significance of the war against the undead for the past two seasons.The unpredictability that characterized the previous seasons and won fans over is lacking in this final season which reeks of lazy writing.In a nutshell,this season hasn't lived up to expectation in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by somehow: 4:18pm On May 07, 2019
dominique:
How on Earth did they overlook that kind of thing. Over a hundred people are present on this kind of set and no one could point it out? I don't want to believe this was a mere oversight, they probably did it on purpose.

There are other errors there too.

Danny wearing 2 different wigs within the space of 5 seconds
Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Katier00(f): 5:42pm On May 07, 2019
Someone should please give me a link to download season 1 to 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Obas101(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
e better pass nigerian film jare wey ghost they pick phone to make call and they find key to take open door comot

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by phr0nesis(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2019
BanevsJoker:
I'm with you on this. Endgame really disappointed me. Same with GOT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by BULGNAIRA(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2019
Katier00:
Someone should please give me a link to download season 1 to 7

search o2series on google,u can as well download any movies u want there
Re: Game Of Thrones Producer Apologises After A Starbucks Coffee Cup Was Spotted by Katier00(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2019
BULGNAIRA:

search o2series on google,u can as well download any movies u want there
thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 3 / After Burial Of Sam Loco Efe, First Son Started Living Big In Benin City. / Ding!!! TSTV Bein Sports HD Are Now Live & TSTV Decoders Are On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.