Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,364 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Trump Tweet On China Trade And Its Effect On Investment And Forex Market - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trump Tweet On China Trade And Its Effect On Investment And Forex Market (311 Views)

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Tweet On China Trade And Its Effect On Investment And Forex Market by KELIT1: 12:11pm On May 07, 2019
Investors pulled out money from the markets as we don't see gold being able to capitalize substantially from the risk-off mood. One reason for this is that demand for the USD remains strong, meaning that many investors turned back to the greenback which also keeps it stable and strong at a high level. (PREMIUM ONLY), I see the tone in the trade talks now (PREMIUM ONLY). China will not allow to be bullied by an unpredictable U.S. President and the markets will react sensitive on updates. I don't see a crash coming, as I believe both sides will still try everything to find an agreement. While China is now (PREMIUM ONLY) in the next US-China meeting on trade I see investors ... (READ FULL ANALYSIS IN VIP GROUP) ...

Join the VIP this is a one in a lifetime chance.
Let's work together by trading for you to have good profit just in 20 days,be motivated and dedicated to make it in

life;Kindly join us by clicking R u s r e l l i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

Re: Trump Tweet On China Trade And Its Effect On Investment And Forex Market by PointBlankFOREX: 5:29pm On May 07, 2019
Nice cool

(1) (Reply)

We Can Edit Both Hardcopy And Soft Copy Documents / Urgent Enquiry / ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Internal Auditor Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.