Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) (2296 Views)

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by chibbyRJ(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

According to a video shared by Simi on her Instagram page, her make up artist was seen touching her ass during a makeup session.

She shared the video with a caption;

����� @patricksbeautyzone - dun kill me Patrick �..
I’m tryna clean up my IG, so I’m gonna find so many more stoopid stuff like this one. I might not post them lmao

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;
https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/07/simi-reacts-as-her-make-up-artist-touched-her-ass-video-photos/
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by sbm060(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2019
SIMISOLA best album so far released from a NIGERIAN female artiste except ASA(LEGEND)
Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by Starraysfarm8: 12:45pm On May 07, 2019
The guy was handling his biz professionally, and she carry our African mentality into the arena..

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 12:48pm On May 07, 2019
Which arsse? Where is the arssse? Did she leave some at home?
Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by chibbyRJ(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by frbona: 1:05pm On May 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
post your own photo let's compare.......
Yimu!!
Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by IamD18: 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Maybe her ass went on ASUU strike.

Re: Simi Reacts As Her Make Up Artist Touched Her Ass. (video & Photos) by izumaria: 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
Na diamond dey the yash?
that yash wey flat like slippers,abeg second base jorr!!

(1) (Reply)

Chioma - "Davido Can Kiss For Africa" / Busted! Wizkid’s 68 Million Naira Richard Mille Wrist Watch Is Fake / See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.