Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,480 members, 7,840,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me (28510 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by joeflex6(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2019
There is something wrong with this country. isn't there?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by kingcalors(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
Bolustical:
There is this thing about the Igbos, having beams of wood in their eyes but worrying about the pecks in those of others.

Ebuka is worried about Kano people who fought hard to resist Ganduje's second term, Ganduje even had to rely on rerun to win.

But what happened in Abia state with a governor owing months of backlogs of salaries of teachers, doctors, local government staff, pensioners and workers? He won with a landslide after sharing liters of kerosene.

Ikpeazu didn't even rate them, grin he gave them kerosene, not even gas cylinders.

Ganduje isn't owing salaries, president came to Kano to commission his projects but can the same be said about SE/SS governors?
So because Gandollar called Bubu to commission mud houses and gutters we should clap for him and encourage him to continue collecting bribe? We all know that 2019 election never held in Nigeria. We are sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting for the bomb to explode. It is a matter of time.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by KoeChz(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Bolustical:
There is this thing about the Igbos, having beams of wood in their eyes but worrying about the pecks in those of others.

Ebuka is worried about Kano people who fought hard to resist Ganduje's second term, Ganduje even had to rely on rerun to win.

But what happened in Abia state with a governor owing months of backlogs of salaries of teachers, doctors, local government staff, pensioners and workers? He won with a landslide after sharing liters of kerosene.

Ikpeazu didn't even rate them, grin he gave them kerosene, not even gas cylinders.

Ganduje isn't owing salaries, president came to Kano to commission his projects but can the same be said about SE/SS governors?
Wike my man. Mr project.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by bycee7(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2019
Yes he won because the oga in abuja said the videos are photoshop.
They are seriously fighting kwaraptun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by Odingo1: 10:00pm On May 07, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Oga i am igbo. From Osisioma LGA in Abia!
Yes bolustical is a tribalist but on this issue HE IS 100% CORRECT!
How God forsaken Abians managed to re-elect the fat pig like Ikpeazu is the sadest story of 2019!! cry angry

We are talking about a governor caught on camera stealing live, Ikpeazu have a case but maybe supported by some people.It is found in every state.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2019
Odingo1:

We are talking about a governor caught on camera stealing live, Ikpeazu have a case but maybe supported by some people.It is found in every state.
I'm not justifying anyone. I'm just saying we igbos and abians especially should be more concern with the brazen looting and sharing of abia state resources by the current administration instead of worrying about Kano, who atleast has some viable projects to show!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.