Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (63827 Views)

Omesa Broderick Tortured By Police, Undergoes Brain Surgery / Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Absoj(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2019
grin ;no be ekuke ooo.
Amuocha:
Dog wey dey chop shiit grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Olorunnim: 8:50pm On May 07, 2019
Someone said the dogs would soon learn how to Ask for Rodger
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by delugajackson: 8:50pm On May 07, 2019
post=78193713:

How will you see them inside your hut while you were busy shouting Atiku lying down on your mat now?!
You get PVC?!

Keep on liking and sharing your own comments with different accounts, you insignificant zilch-wit! Other than being a nuisance on Nairaland, what else do you do for a living? Miserable piece of shiit.

Now that you've got my attention, go fvck yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 07, 2019
qualityovenbake:
I get great joy when I see dogs that their tail hasn't been cut off. Kudos to Lagos state government, the benefits are profound; the dogs will assist our police in public-order enforcement, illicit-substance detection, tracking, and survivor searching.
They can't train humans to be effective is it dog that they will train?
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by ennypita: 8:53pm On May 07, 2019
qualityovenbake:
I get great joy when I see dogs that their tail hasn't been cut off. Kudos to Lagos state government, the benefits are profound; the dogs will assist our police in public-order enforcement, illicit-substance detection, tracking, and survivor searching.
Nigeria police train dog. Chai I no go surprise wen d Dogs go dey collect bribe.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by AngelicBeing: 8:54pm On May 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Dog wey dey chop shiit grin
Hian, l don't think so, they eat fresh meat from Buhari's farm, and they also drink kunù ,Zobo tongue
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by A1gradeeducatio: 9:03pm On May 07, 2019
THE SECRET TO SUCCEEDING IN AN IELTS EXAM - BY A1gradeeducation (www.a1gradeeducation.com)

Many persons who wish to leave the country either for immigration or academic purposes are expected to have an IELTS score, hence the need to write the IELTS exam. But from my wealth of experience as a tutor, I have discovered that most candidates are held down from travelling because of their inability to pass the exam. For some, because of the negative information they have heard, they are even scared to sit for the exam.

However, there is good news. IELTS is not as difficult as you may think. As a seasoned tutor, with over 95% of my candidates succeeding in the test (scoring 7.5 and above), I have deemed it necessary to put together the secret to succeeding in the test on www.a1gradeeducation.com. You don't necessarily need to go to a physical centre or be taught by a physical tutor in order to succeed. All you just need to do is know and employ the tactics for each of the test (writing, reading, speaking and listening).

The website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, is so designed that each test contains simplified explanations that can help you ace the exam. Besides, it contains all you need to know about the IELTS exam and the grading system. So please visit a1gradeeducation.com.

Nevertheless, if you need a physical tutor, you can reach me on 07038536174 or a1gradeeducation@gmail.com.

Please watch out as I will also be adding on the website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, the secret of succeeding in the following exams:

SAT
TOEFL
GRE
GMAT

To learn about the speaking test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-speaking-test.html?m=1

To learn about the writing test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-writing-test.html?m=1

Please note that the IELTS writing test is divided into tasks 1 and 2. The task 1 format is different for both the academic and general categories ( you will either sit for the academic or general). Whereas the format for task 2 is the same for both categories.

To learn about the academic task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-academic.html?m=1

To learn about the general task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-general.html?m=1

To learn about the writing task 2, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-2.html?m=1

To learn about the reading test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-reading-test.html?m=1

To learn about the listening test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-listening-test.html?m=1

To learn about the IELTS test format and scoring system, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/01/ielts-test-format-and-scoring-system.html?m=1
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by 11doubledee: 9:05pm On May 07, 2019
I hope bribery and assault isn't part of the training.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Kayouzka(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, olu odo Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4.5 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Kayouzka(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, olu odo Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4.5million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by goat22: 9:09pm On May 07, 2019
post=78193656]INTERESTING videos.

Give it up for the Dogs mehn!

More sensible and intelligent than some people that call themselves huma beings!
[/quote]

Hello sir, hello sir is it possible for buttocks to be yellow? why black all the time?! ANSWER ME! angry[quote author=
:
INTERESTING videos.

More sensible and intelligent than some people that call themselves huma beings!

Hello sir, hello sir is it possible for buttocks to be yellow? why black all the time?! ANSWER ME!
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by goat22: 9:09pm On May 07, 2019
post=78193656:
INTERESTING videos.

Hello sir, hello sir is it possible for buttocks to be yellow? why black all the time?! ANSWER ME! angry
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2019
I have never seen Nigeria police conducting operation with thier dog even American police uses dogs more in movies than real life.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Kreamie(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2019
Dog wey dem dey feed Eba and okra grin
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by GRACEGLORY: 9:16pm On May 07, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Nigeria Police Dog Undergoes Training In Lagos

Police Officer, Tunji Disu, shared this interesting video of the Lagos State Police dog undergoing training. The video shows the moment the Police dog attacked a 'suspect'.

Tunji Disu said:

"Presently at the lagos state Police Command’s Dog kennels just renovated and rejuvenated �."

See more photos and reactions

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/lagos-police-commands-dog-undergoes.html?m=1

Before we know it now, dem dogs go start to dey collect bribe too.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2019
Make Dem help us go fight Boko Haram
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by qualityovenbake(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2019
Mk93:

They can't train humans to be effective is it dog that they will train?
To train a human is much more harder than to train a dog.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by qualityovenbake(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2019
ennypita:

Nigeria police train dog. Chai I no go surprise wen d Dogs go dey collect bribe.
Haba that's not possible now.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Mizwisdom(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2019
This dogs are more useful to us than some naira landers
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Groovenaija360(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2019
post=78193656:
INTERESTING videos.

Human beings like you abi
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by michealdeco: 9:46pm On May 07, 2019
They should import Russian volkosoby

Then I'll take them serious
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2019
Dog wen go soon de collect bribe bone
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2019
Dog wey dem dey feed amala balls and ewedu
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by jubrilELsudan: 11:05pm On May 07, 2019
Dog na Dog. All it takes to confuse the dog when it goes for a raid is to rob towtow juice everywhere.

Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 07, 2019
Amuocha:

Buhari sef angry

Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by deltateam: 11:37pm On May 07, 2019
This dog's mouth is tied. The one they used on Kunle had nothing tied.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by sacx: 11:59pm On May 07, 2019
Hope not ekuke. My ekuke wen I buy for protection, first day e hear knockout, na under cage e go hide grin.
Re: Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training by jimcaddy(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2019
They should sha give it food well... and bathe it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.