Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Will Be The Next President Of The Senate, Ndume Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The Next President Of The Senate, Ndume Declares (265 Views)

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Be The Next President Of The Senate, Ndume Declares by Gistok7: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
A previous Senate Leader, Ali Ndume, has said he will rise as the Senate President of the Ninth National Assembly. The congressperson said this in a meeting with writers in Lagos on Monday.

He said he was sure because he had the help of his associates in the Senate and the pioneers of the All Progressives Congress. Ndume said he was not in the race to can hope for a good position, saying he had gotten his work done.

He expressed that no gathering chief had approached him to pull back for anybody, including that the National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, hosted clarified that the get-together just prescribed Senator Ahmad Lawan as the favored decision and had not forced him on the representatives.

He stated, “We have 109 congresspersons, and every one of them has one vote. If you are challenging to be the Senate President, you need to connect. Be that as it may, toward the starting, I was careful because I am a gathering man. Thus, when the gathering said ‘don’t go there,’ I didn’t.

“Be that as it may, the gathering turned out again and stated, ‘You can connect with them now,’ so I contacted them.

“Up until now, the reaction I am getting from my associates from the APC and different gatherings is empowering. I am in this race to win; I am conversing with everyone. I have the phone quantities of all the 109 representatives choose, and I call them.

“I host composed the get-together, demonstrating my goal to challenge. Indeed, even my national director, Adams Oshiomhole, freely said they just suggested Lawan and not that they are halting anyone.

“As I talk with you, no one has counseled me to state ‘don’t keep running for Senate President.’ Everyone has the sacred appropriate.”

Ndume, who speaks to Borno South in the Senate, guaranteed to enhance the execution of the Eighth Senate.

He guaranteed to make the Office of the Senate President less appealing by lessening the extra benefits connected to the workplace

Read more: https://gistok.ng/i-will-be-the-next-president-of-the-senate-ndume-declares/

Re: I Will Be The Next President Of The Senate, Ndume Declares by Mynd44: 3:57pm On May 07, 2019

(1)

Jonathan Reveals How African People Can Remove Bad Leaders / Imo Assembly Suspend 27 LGA Chairmen / Buhari To Launch ‘clean Nigeria Campaign’ To Tackle Open Defecation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.